Seagulls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sitting at traffic lights on my way home on Monday....and there was a loud noise like a pile of stones had been dropped on my car from on high. I nearly jumped out my skin :eek: I couldn't check it out then as I really thought it had been wee neds throwing stones!!
I got home......OMG !!! whatever shat that on my roof must have had several curries a few pints and been prehistoric!!!! I think it may have come through a rip in the space time continuem!!!.....!

Hubby refused to touch it and then me!!, after I had cleaned it off.....!!!!

I HATE SEAGULLS!!..........and they are getting bigger!

Be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

Lucky you haven't got a soft top or your sunroof was open!! :lol: x

Well you will all probably think I am mad but I actually miss them.

I come from a seaside town and we had them everywhere,they were a damned nuisance,ripping open bin bags,screeching as soon as the sun came up and scavenging all the time but....

Now I live here there are no seagulls as such and I kinda miss the noise they made(always reminds me of good old Weymouth/Portland where I'm from and where I miss.
Me to Babs, I'm from Ramsgate and lived about 2 minutes walk from the beach, all summer long I'd get woken up by that cry and head for the beach. All of us kids would be there, so yep, sea gulls bring me nothing but good memorys:lol:

they are a pest in AUS too. Apparently, you can stuff a chip full of bi carb soda, when they eat it , the bi carb hits their stomach acid and they cant regurgitate fast enough ....... and EXPLODE :eek: .

Don't tell anyone I told you this

Thanks for the tip and I promise I won't say a ****y bird (sorry:o ).

I'm terrified of birds and have never seen the film. I'd never sleep again if I did. My car's covered in poo from wood pigeons. Better get the bicarb out.....

Latest posts

Back