Seagulls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone even like Seagulls??

I am sick to the back teeth of them.

We wash the car, they poo all over it.

I walk the dog, they attack me.

They hovver over our garden when were having a BBQ and it's mating time..... what's that all about?? and do they ever bloody stop.

Teri x:hug:

I hate birds full stop, they scare the bejeezus out of me, comes from watching The Birds when I was far too young. But we have the same trouble with pigeons here, they are real pests.

I am actually terified of birds. seagulls and swans and geese mainly . :eek:
its making me shiver thinking about them .

seagulls and crows here....crap on everything.!.....although I love to watch the Eagles as well ...makes me a little nervous when my little dog is out tanning in the sun....I think they might swoop him up:eek:

they are a pest in AUS too. Apparently, you can stuff a chip full of bi carb soda, when they eat it , the bi carb hits their stomach acid and they cant regurgitate fast enough ....... and EXPLODE :eek: .

Don't tell anyone I told you this

eekkkk....hide this thread from Minkus.....

we went to a wedding booking and the lady had a bird flying around the house....Amber just walked backwards saying "get rid of the bird".....her face went white !!!

they are a pest in AUS too. Apparently, you can stuff a chip full of bi carb soda, when they eat it , the bi carb hits their stomach acid and they cant regurgitate fast enough ....... and EXPLODE :eek: .

haha! I heard if you feed pigeons rice it's blows them up so bad they suffocate.....but you did not hear this from me :rolleyes:

Your secret is safe with me :wink2: .

We even get seagulls around here, and that's in North London!

I think their sat-navs must be on the blink! :lol:

I hate birds full stop, they scare the bejeezus out of me, comes from watching The Birds when I was far too young. But we have the same trouble with pigeons here, they are real pests.

me too sass, watched hitchcocks the birds and were i lived as a kid we had wooden telegraph post outsides our houses, and the wires going across the street were the birds used to sit....freak the crap out of me then and now......

I hate the damn things, we went to Perth, W. Aus last year and got attacked by them as we were having something to eat at Swan River, they are terrible retched things xxx Bring on the Bi Carb!

My hubby has a know-it-all mate who is very annoying.

One day they were out and a massive seagull did what it had to do whilst it was flying and it was a top shot! All over the know-all mate!

SEAGULLS ROCK! (Well that one did anyway! :lol: :lol: )

Well you will all probably think I am mad but I actually miss them.

I come from a seaside town and we had them everywhere,they were a damned nuisance,ripping open bin bags,screeching as soon as the sun came up and scavenging all the time but....

Now I live here there are no seagulls as such and I kinda miss the noise they made(always reminds me of good old Weymouth/Portland where I'm from and where I miss.

I grew up in Cornwall and we kind of had a pet seagull.
Every day at exactly the same time he'd turn up in the garden by our kitchen window.
We found out that the owner before used to feed him, so we kind of carried the tradition on.
He was called Merlin and was harmless and yet I have a fear of them now and pigeons!:rolleyes:

I am actually terified of birds. seagulls and swans and geese mainly . :eek:
its making me shiver thinking about them .

You'll be pleased to know that Swans wings cannot break your arms which you often hear.
Swans often mistake the motorways for rivers and land and hurt their legs.Much to motorists surprise the police can be seen transporting them in their traffic cars to the local sancturies on their laps ..a great source of amusement.

Your secret is safe with me :wink2: .

Right, I'm on to the bird police tomorrow reporting Carl and Teri as his accomplice !!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right, I'm on to the bird police tomorrow reporting Carl and Teri as his accomplice !!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's this Adele, Payback time?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We even get seagulls around here, and that's in North London!

I think their sat-navs must be on the blink! :lol:
Its not on the blink.... Carl has fed them Bi-carb and did not give them enough.. it only blew up the electrics..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was sitting at traffic lights on my way home on Monday....and there was a loud noise like a pile of stones had been dropped on my car from on high. I nearly jumped out my skin :eek: I couldn't check it out then as I really thought it had been wee neds throwing stones!!
I got home......OMG !!! whatever shat that on my roof must have had several curries a few pints and been prehistoric!!!! I think it may have come through a rip in the space time continuem!!!.....!

Hubby refused to touch it and then me!!, after I had cleaned it off.....!!!!

I HATE SEAGULLS!!..........and they are getting bigger!

Be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

I was sitting at traffic lights on my way home on Monday....and there was a loud noise like a pile of stones had been dropped on my car from on high. I nearly jumped out my skin :eek: I couldn't check it out then as I really thought it had been wee neds throwing stones!!
I got home......OMG !!! whatever shat that on my roof must have had several curries a few pints and been prehistoric!!!! I think it may have come through a rip in the space time continuem!!!.....!

Hubby refused to touch it and then me!!, after I had cleaned it off.....!!!!

I HATE SEAGULLS!!..........and they are getting bigger!

Be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

Maybe it was a migrating Emu :eek:

Latest posts

Back