Searching for the perfect glue driving me mad!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
as the title reads im still searching for a better eyelash glue (as always lol) but cant decide what to try next i tried blink ultra plus whch is greqat to work with but lashes are coming out way too soon,

can anyone recommend one with a really strong bond ideally so people could come fills every 3-4 weeks rather than the 2 they need to come just now xx

Hi,

I've settled on Flirties Expert speed and strength. Definitely the best to work with and longest lasting for me.

Only issue for me is that the top always breaks off the bottle before the bottle is finished. Grrr........ Spoke to flirties about it but didn't get much help other than advice to buy empty bottles from them.

But the product is good so I stick with it.

I have worked with 3 different glues now and the lashes are falling off within 2 weeks. I dont know whether its just the fact that some of my clients are eye rubbers?? Its driving me insane!! x

I use xflex from ABX Beauty. My clients commented how much longer their lashes lasted when I changed to this glue!

Noveau lash (sp?) is the best I have tried xx

Hi,

I've settled on Flirties Expert speed and strength. Definitely the best to work with and longest lasting for me.

Only issue for me is that the top always breaks off the bottle before the bottle is finished. Grrr........ Spoke to flirties about it but didn't get much help other than advice to buy empty bottles from them.

But the product is good so I stick with it.

Hi

Are you very heavy handed? lol:lol:

Have to say have used expert strength since it was launched - get through a bottle every 4 weeks or so and have never had the tops break off yet.

Don't quite understand how its breaking off.:confused:

Hi

Are you very heavy handed? lol

No I'm not. I'm very careful.

I appreciate that as a Flirties trainer, you are keen to defend the product.

Please don't think I am criticising the glue - I am not. As I said in my post, I stick with it because it is the best glue I have tried. However, I know I am not the only one to have had this problem and feel it is important to give honest feedback on products.

I'm not heavy handed either, always make sure the lid and nozzle are clean and I have had 3 yes 3 lids snap off, still love the glue, will still buy it, but it is NOT an isolated incident!!!!

omg Im having the same issues ive tried everything except eyelash emporium Im going crazy stressed outtttttttt.....lol

me too, Im so stressed out over it Ive switched glue lashes Ive tried primers I dont know what to use anymore......omg

me too, Im so stressed out over it Ive switched glue lashes Ive tried primers I dont know what to use anymore......omg

Studio envy - if you would like to try our glue I would be happy to send you a free bottle if you cover postage :) would love to get your feedback as a comparison of the glues you have used. Ayva

Studio envy - if you would like to try our glue I would be happy to send you a free bottle if you cover postage :) would love to get your feedback as a comparison of the glues you have used. Ayva

What is the glue you sell? Im looking to try something else... Find a perfect glue I suppose x If you can tell me where to buy and what its like xx

Latest posts

Back