Seche Vite Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c1aire26

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone used seche vite top coat and noticed that the nail polish u have applied already has started to shrink at the free edge and show nail not long after u have applied the top coat ? how do i stop this happening cos i love seche vite!!:cry:
Thanks

Last edited:
What polish are you using with it,
Essie is the polish that is meant to be used with this top coat,
i have used the Essie polish with the seche vite top coat and never had this problem,
my preferred choice of polish, base coat and top coat is Creative as it lasts for years in the bottle with out going thick and unusable hth :hug:

Ive only used seche vite for about a year, im a newbie, but ive combined it with many brands, like jessica, china glaze, orly and less known like nina pro. Even put it on some cheap stuff from the supermarket playing around with my sister, but never had that problem as long as i seal the free edge(edit: im mean all layers here, color too) and let it dry for a few seconds (the time it takes me to paint the other hand). I love the stuff!

i use nails inc polish and OPI most. maybe i don't seal the free edge?

It will be a problem with your nail colour not the seche vite. Seche vite is designed to be used with every type of nail polish. Ensure your polish is perfect before popping on your top top.

(Quote) how to apply seche vite!

Apply thickly, get a nice bead on the end of the brush, then set softly down on the first nail painted and watch how Seche Vite flows over the wet nail polish self levels and will not drag or streak the underlying manicure. It takes time to master the application and when perfected it is possible to apply in only three strokes...keep trying

Hope this helps you!
:)

Hi i love seche vite top coat, i use it with opi and its great, hardens quick and gives a fab gloss. Im not keen on the opi base and wondered if anyone has any comments on the seche vite base and ridge filler. All comments would be grateful, as its a toss up between s.vite and cnd at the moment.
Thanks guys :confused: Jackie b

Latest posts

Back