Self obsessed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does bea mean? Xx

What does bea mean? Xx

It means baby when referring to your girlfriend or boyfriend.

Every time I see it I laugh cuz in danish bae means poop ahahaha

Bae just makes me think they can't spell and missed the b in babe!

Oh my god that is ridiculous!! Worst then 'bestie'

I guess I'm a little bit guilty of this on instagram, i like to post the odd selfie of me and the girls on a girls night out ( no duck faces though traditional smiles & teeth) I do post the odd picture of my fitness journey I have fitness friends and we support each other or if I buy a gorgeous pair of Chanel shoes i post up a pic because I love and appreciate fashion but hey its my life and if no one likes it they don't have to follow me or look at them its just a bit of fun what else are you to post? and I don't class myself as self obsessed or a bad person. but some people do go to the extremes and let it all hang out, to much is TOO MUCH p.s i cannot stand bff, bestie etc makes me cringe and I loath it when people air their dirty laundry in public ain't nobody got time for that

Im absolutly howlin with laughter here. Im glad im not alone 😂😂😂

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

I do not under the "duck face" at all. It just goes to show you when aesthetics lack underpinnings, any ridiculous thing can become stylish.

Now, having just written that, i thought of the fashionable goater that was once considered a mark of beauty among the European aristocracy. So i guess it all just meaningless and in the eye of the beholder.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive tried Facebook and Twitter and found them both a complicated layout which takes ages to find what you are looking for.

Too many abbreviations (which really winds me up as I prefer full words written correctly, even in text messages!) and lots of self-obsession as others have mentioned on here.

I would never go back to having an account on either.

I hate the duck face... and then the peace sign that goes with it. Girls go away...

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426442917.722917.jpggotta love a duck face

What about duck face, hand on hip and peace sign!!!??? 😂

What about duck face, hand on hip and peace sign!!!??? 😂

Oh no you do it dont you haha

Oh no you do it dont you haha

I actually wouldnt know where to start hahaha x

I was just having this rant last night to my friend. My Facebook is literally full of girls posting pics of themselves. Constantly. And ridiculous statuses about how amazing their lives are and you just know it isn't true!

I've actually considered coming off fb altogether, it's got that bad.

Did anyone else get sick of seeing completely ott comments/pics/statuses yesterday about mothers day??? You would think it was some competition who loved the mother the most!!!!! Yawn........

Did anyone else get sick of seeing completely ott comments/pics/statuses yesterday about mothers day??? You would think it was some competition who loved the mother the most!!!!! Yawn........

Yes! I know!! Was it so kind of excuse to not get there mums presents!

Guys n girls you do realise you don't have to see these in your newsfeed?

I've lots of friends who post endless crap, selfies and 6 million pics of their babies every meal time covered in food...but they are good friends and don't want to upset them by unfriending them.

Just click the arrow by the side of their post and click UNFOLLOW, they stay on your list but hides there posts from your main feed - simples

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Guys n girls you do realise you don't have to see these in your newsfeed?

I've lots of friends who post endless crap, selfies and 6 million pics of their babies every meal time covered in food...but they are good friends and don't want to upset them by unfriending them.

Just click the arrow by the side of their post and click UNFOLLOW, they stay on your list but hides there posts from your main feed - simples

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

This would involve unfollowing all of my friends!

I am fed up with seeing photos of people's dinner. What's the point? Xx

Latest posts

Back