Self tan choice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passion4beautyx

Reaction score
hi there
im having to apply my own tan next weekend for various reasons anyway just wondering if anyone could rate fake bake self tan? I was thinking in getting it. I like my tan quite dark. Any advice gratfully recieved x
sent from my mobile :-D

By the way im a nail tech.. no way professional at tan app

I personally don't like fake bake, and for the price you would pay for a bottle of it you could probably get a professional spray tan. Would that be an option?

Personally i dont like fake bake self tan, i dont find the colour that nice and it smells awful, you can get better quality of tan from a spray and most smell better too x

I use Xen Tan and/or St Moriz.

hi

Sunless Solutions sell a mousse and a spray and they are both fantastic not streaky really easy to apply.

Thanks

Leela
Sunless Solutions

St Moritz mousse is fab for the price, you can get it in home bargains, b&m most cheap shops x

thanks for the replys guys... i useually get sprayed but cant get appointment (live in middle of nowhere) iv tried mousse b4 and i didnt like the way it felt on my skin... does the lotion st moriz come out dark?

thanks for the replys guys... i useually get sprayed but cant get appointment (live in middle of nowhere) iv tried mousse b4 and i didnt like the way it felt on my skin... does the lotion st moriz come out dark?

The mousse comes in light and dark so I would assume the lotion does too x

ahh thanks everyone... got a cancellation aand im all srayed and ready to go whoop! altho first tan with vita liberata... ill rate in morning after shower

St Mortiz! BUT PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME APPLYING IT! Otherwise you will miss bits and it will look like crap ok! Promise me! :hug:

Latest posts

Back