Semi Perm Lashes put on a strip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I've seen quite a few people doing the semi permanent lashes but the individual lashes are already placed on a strip to be picked up easier.

Where do you get these from? It would be so much easier than the individual lashes in the bag?

I trained with Nouveau and even on there website under the procedure bit the technician has one of these strips on her hand?

She will have them on a strip of double sided tape and will have placed them on there one by one,
even the lashes that you buy in the boxes on the strips are only on one sided tape so you still have to use double sided tape to attach the strip to your hand, hth :hug:

What a fab idea, that would make life a lot easier! I put my lashes on a sponge at the mo, but still manage to "bounce" some off now and again, lol. Will have to try that one!

I put mine on a tape on the back of the hand anyway, these ones are pre-lined.

I've found them now, they are silk lashes, however I've seen people use mink lashes also, I think they are from Korea, but I'm not sure of where else to get them, as I should imagine they are cheaper to buy direct than from Nouveau.

It is a much better idea as mine also bounce of the sponge as I tend to put the majority on there and then use a few at a time on the hand. It must save lots of time having them pre-lined.

Hi
Just to let you know it is 'Marvel lash' who do lashes already on a strip. You put them on the back of your hand and work from there-much quicker and easier to work with!

i-appeal also do the lashes ready on a strip. I used them for the first time on saturday and was impressed. much easier to do!

Latest posts

Back