Semi perm make up ladies, advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovespmu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am quite new to SPMU and everything has been going really well although I have recently had a situation that's baffled me!
I applied top eyeliner for a client who texted me on day 6 after the procedure to say her eyeliner had completely disappeared! She claimed to have followed all aftercare instructions. I had also done top eyeliner for her mum and the same thing has happened. We waited the 4 weeks and then topped up and after a week the same thing has happened! I am yet to top up the mum, seeing her in a week.
What is so frustrating is that I haven't had this issue with other eyeliner clients. When they have returned for top up their eyeliner is still near on perfect, there may be a couple of tiny patches but still very much there!
As far as I can tell I haven't done anything differently with these two ladies so I'm baffled as to why this is happening?
Any advice or ideas?

Thanks xx

Hi that is rather baffling?? Did any of the pigment reappear after the 4 weeks. Are you on Facebook, there is a group on there called permanent makeup world forum. You might get some help from them as well xx

Hi Maxine. When she came back after the 4 weeks there was the tiniest little patch of pigment left in one corner but that's it! I haven't seen the mum yet so will have a good look at hers too. So strange! The girl did say that she had a conventuals tattoo done on her foot which faded very quickly and needed touching up too which I thought was interesting. Thanks I will have a look at that on fb xx

Latest posts

Back