Semi permanent eyebrows not taking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for any semi perm techs to help advise!

I've had my brows tattooed twice. The first time a month ago with hair stroke technique and second recently more of a shaded finish. I'm still healing over from the second time (under a week ago) and the scabs are starting to flake. My problem is when they flake most of the colour goes with it like my skin just hasn't accepted the pigment? Is this possible? Almost as if the colour shrinks right back and I'm left with patches that haven't taken at all. I'm going to wait a few more days before getting in touch with my tech but previously I was advised this was normal while healing. Any advice appreciated! Thanks

Have you got any pictures? Could be due to the person who did them not going deep enough as I did this when I first started out. Is this with the same person? Could be your skin rejecting it though.
Awaiting your picture x

Have you got any pictures? Could be due to the person who did them not going deep enough as I did this when I first started out. Is this with the same person? Could be your skin rejecting it though.
Awaiting your picture x

My phone doesn't take great close ups so it's hard to see. First tech I was a model for in a comp and second was with experienced tech who trains students. I'm going to wait out the healing to see if the fade is as bad as the first time. I guess I'm just wondering if there is a minority for whom tattooing will not take?

I think there is unfortunately. I would have expected some fading after your 1st go but not after a touch up session. See how you go for a few more weeks x

Mine was exactly the same!! Had it done the first time n totally all went with the scabbing then happened the same when I had my top-up done, now the tech says if I pay £100 for colour booster they'l be fine but don't really want to pay if the sames just going to happen again!

Latest posts

Back