Semi permanent lash glue advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifullyMobi

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone know any decent semi permanent lash glue i can change to. Trained in marvel lash all was fine to start with. Then i have noticed glue seems to have gone very runny and not lasting clients saying lashes are dropping off after 1 week where as before they were getting at least 2/3weeks out of them before infills were needed. Iv been doing these nearly 3 years and in the last 2 month had x2 clients have an allergic reaction to the glue aswel. Even after patch test. Im horrified as wen people are paying £45-65 for a full set i want them perfect everytime like they used to be.
I would appreciate everyones opinions and advice.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have a look at flirties by beautytrix

Ah thankyou for your reply.
Do you use a primer with these as iv read in some forums they use a primer we never got taught to use one.I will certainly have a look thanks.

Yep a primer and a selant

Hollywood Lash glue.... I trained with it and have never used anything different... no fumes.. quick adhesive... brilliant!! :)

Thanks will have a look at all of them.

Thanks for ur help.

Hey hun I trained with marvelash and soon realised their products were naff. I now use sky glue and lashbase lashes xx

There is a free sample pack if you follow this link Eyes & Lashes that might help as you can try before you buy?

We use Lash Perfect lashes and Adhesive x x

Deffo flirties from beauty trix. Love it!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lash Revolution Pro + this glue is amazing!!!

I use Eyelash Emporium Ultra Platinum adhesive and Flirties primer & sealant.
Buying a nanomister too though now as it cures the adhesive so should help longevity of lashes too! X

Flirties expert strength is great I like the smaller bottles they do now too

Hey hun I trained with marvelash and soon realised their products were naff. I now use sky glue and lashbase lashes xx

Where do you get sky glue? X

Latest posts

Back