semi permanent make up or non surgical facials (caci or similar)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
I am now looking at adding a new treatment to what I already offer and have narrowed it down to semi permanent makeup and caci or nouveau alift, i really cant decide which one to go for first.

I currently offer:
semi permanent eyelash extensions
ionithermie cellulite body treatments
microdermabrasion
massage - hot stones and aromatherapy
body wraps
minx, shellac, gelish nails etc
tanning
and other beauty/spa treatments

i was considering going for both and eventually i will but for the time being i think its best to concentrate on just one and they are both expensive pieces of equipment.

so does anyone have any advice or thoughts on what they believe would be best to add first. my business is based within a spa/health club environment but i also work mobile when needed to keep the money coming in.

many thanks

SPMU does have a good profit margin but the clients who have it done can be very fussy especially brows. I have stopped doing it as it was never a quick treatment, always took longer than it should because they just wanted a bit thicker, darker, squarer or flicks at the eyes (which they knew I didn't do the flicks as it can look dated very quick). There was a huge deman for blocked brows which I didn't like and everytime I was asked it made me cringe. But that is just me, you may love it, why not ask other people what they think?

Don't get me wrong, some clients are lovely who have it done but a high percentage 65% were not.

It would need to be something you can do in the salon but also mobile. SPMU equipment is very portable but you do need very good lighting!

Thank you that was really helpful x

I'd definitely go for a lifting machine.
Anything anti-aging sells well. I've probably had a handful of clients ask about PMU but loads are interested in anti-aging :)
PMU takes a lot of practice too and i actually think it's on the decline.

SPMU does have a good profit margin but the clients who have it done can be very fussy especially brows. I have stopped doing it as it was never a quick treatment, always took longer than it should because they just wanted a bit thicker, darker, squarer or flicks at the eyes (which they knew I didn't do the flicks as it can look dated very quick). There was a huge deman for blocked brows which I didn't like and everytime I was asked it made me cringe. But that is just me, you may love it, why not ask other people what they think?

Don't get me wrong, some clients are lovely who have it done but a high percentage 65% were not.

It would need to be something you can do in the salon but also mobile. SPMU equipment is very portable but you do need very good lighting!

This is so true!

Latest posts

Back