Setting Swarovski crystals in Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
Hi as the title says can anyone give me any advice on the best way to do this x

Hi there
I've always put on the top coat and add the crystals then cure and entirely upto you you could
Put another top coat on and cure again
HTH

If you search this topic there will be lots of helpful info..

I do gelish as normal but after applying TIO do not cure, add crystals, then cure, then add ECO universal top coat (as was recommended on here by baggybear the swarovski guru ;) )and cure and done. Gelish top coat dulls them terribly and doesn't hold them too well in my experience xx

hi im sorry to butt in but whose is eco top coat...

If you search this topic there will be lots of helpful info..

I do gelish as normal but after applying TIO do not cure, add crystals, then cure, then add ECO universal top coat (as was recommended on here by baggybear the swarovski guru ;) )and cure and done. Gelish top coat dulls them terribly and doesn't hold them too well in my experience xx

Sorry quite new here just out of interest what is TIO and ECO?? thx

TIO is Top It Off final coat for gelish x

hope i've posted this correctly, yeh i took baggybears advice with the eco top coat and have started doing my crystals the way she advised RESULT!! stones stay on xxx

Where can I get Eco top coat? Not happy with the result of gelish topcoat at all!

Latest posts

Back