Shabby Chic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaNirwanx

Reaction score
Hi geeks don't know if this is the right place to be asking this- I'm after a shabby chic chair with arms preferably. After one at a reasonable price. Tried Gumtree, eBay etc and can't find anything! Anyone with Shabby Chic decor where did you look? Any help appreciated
X

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you got a picture of what you would like? Is eBay not bringing anything up? There's loads when I do a search xx

Hi geeks don't know if this is the right place to be asking this- I'm after a shabby chic chair with arms preferably. After one at a reasonable price. Tried Gumtree, eBay etc and can't find anything! Anyone with Shabby Chic decor where did you look? Any help appreciated
X

Where abouts are you located hun? My partner is a furniture restorer and has a wide range of shabby chic furniture. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

A little Shabby Chic does beautiful work and source items especially. Have a look on fb.x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where abouts are you located hun? My partner is a furniture restorer and has a wide range of shabby chic furniture. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in birmingham xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402052510.436620.jpg I was after something like this but not so expensive x

Id say for a chair like that, it looks refurbished already the price is about right. That's Louis Style put that in the search on eBay xx

Hi ladies just an update purchased this today £135 I gave in! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402087377.959452.jpg

I'm after exactly this too! A French type shabby chic - but they are so expensive! Your one is gorgeous x

It's from a warehouse in Birmingham :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402127239.000744.jpg here you go Hun, i had to phone though & they sent me to a different address xx

I've recently decorated my salon in a shabby chic style! I searched local second hand shops for two chairs that I liked, painted them myself, scuffed the edges with sandpaper and got a local company to reupholster them in material to match the salon decor! Worked out to be about £40 each!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402139333.123093.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402139277.333914.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402139277.333914.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 251
I've just bought a second hand Louis style chair for my little home salon. It was only £25 from a second hand furniture shop. Just going to paint it with Annie Sloan chalk paint. Xx

This is it xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402160797.914985.jpg

Now you tell me :'( lol

It pays to shop around I bought the same chair as you Lydia but with diamanté in the buttons for £80.00.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you checked out vintagevibe? they do some gorgeous bits!

It pays to shop around I bought the same chair as you Lydia but with diamanté in the buttons for £80.00.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was in a rush lol opening next week x

Latest posts

Back