Shadez Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mand44

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Looking to purchase a spray tanning system for mobile use and have seen this one advertised on ebay at a real good price. Can anyone give me feedback if they have this one. It doesn't state a model number which is tricky as I've heard the T100 wasn't great. Also does everyone use the same solution with this machine or does anyone use different solutions.
:confused:

Hi guys,
Looking to purchase a spray tanning system for mobile use and have seen this one advertised on ebay at a real good price. Can anyone give me feedback if they have this one. It doesn't state a model number which is tricky as I've heard the T100 wasn't great. Also does everyone use the same solution with this machine or does anyone use different solutions.

Cant pass comment on the machine your looking at but the T100 you refer to has been proven to be the most utolised and robust machine and is used by many many pro's out there.

The T100 is now replaced with the T200 which has been upgraded with a more robust motor.
Good luck with your final choice of machine:hug:

i've got the T100 and I cant fault it! never let me down (touch wood!) :green:

Hi guys,
I just bought this machine and find it very good, had a couple of problems with the gun leaking but i phoned Rod from Shadez and he sent a replacement the next day. I must say the after care service from Rod and his team is excellent. any probs and he sorts it out straight away. As for the machine i would go for it, its cheap and it does the job.

Ange

Latest posts

Back