Shall I buy the black MINX lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have been doing Minx since September with a lamp I got from amazon, I am now in a position to buy the black minx lamp but am wondering what sort of clamp it has on it, is it like a bull dog clip? I do mostly feet and I am mobile so was wondering if I could clamp it to the very small chair i sit on and bend it upwards with the clients foot on my lap, is it very bendy? Any advice from other mobile Minxers would be great!!
Thanks

Not a bull dog clip more like a screw up clamp, as long as you have a edge to fix it to you should be ok. I use my manicure table but if I was using a clients furniture I would take something soft to use on the surface so it doenst do any damage.

HTH
Karaxxx

Thanks for the quick reply, is it quick and easy to attach? I would want to be able to take it on and off easily.

I find it easy & quick, you just have to screw it on or off like one of those desk lamps.

I think its really good, gives you a great light to work by because its not red and is easy to get into the right position - very long bendy neck.

Karaxxx

We have the black minx lamp in the salon i work in and it looks really stylish although it is quite big and the light bulbs r quite fragile so bare this in mind if your mobile!

Dani x

I've just sent of my certificates to s2 as I have my heart set on the black lamp! They have the White one in Ellisons and they have my certificates but it doesn't look as cool as the black one IMO.

Latest posts

Back