Share and help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
Have been given a brilliant, silver huge box to put all my nails stuff in!! plus loadsa free unused stuff in it, its like a kid at christmas and i am going to go through each and every part of all my nails stuff, sanitise it to my liking and touch every item i won. I have found a few spare things that I wont use again, lamps, still in dperfect good order, old gels from college (would still be good if only for the practice (that way I keep my good stuff what its meant to be for) amoungst the surprises, tiny jewels, bling etc etc wonder if there is a kinda way we could doa "swap and share" on this site? that way people who are starting out who cant spread ever penny and maybe just want samples can be helped, maybe old books (regarding nails etc) can be swapped.... all in the name of free good human spirit??? Im just thinking thats all, but if you can fit it in an envelope and post it cheaply for someone else to get their benefit from it, it cant be a bad thing??? would anyone know who to speak to about this, so that we dnt have to throw awaya products, and implements just cos we got "the next best thing?"??? when they still have much use left. what would health and safety laws be on this??? anyone else got simular ideas?

"i won" meant "i own" i got the box from my mum who did the nails course with me and has just accepted that she isn't going to give it its best use, so what a great "hand me down" thanks Mum... Love you :)

Hi there I have pm'd you, I think it's a great idea. XX

I don't think it is a good idea.

You'd never know who you were sending things to nor even if they had been trained. It would be as bad as ebay IMHO.

Latest posts

Back