Shell Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
I love these nail but I cannot find any information on the shell like product that has been used ! I Please do any of you guys know what it is and if so where I can purchase it :)
I think it looks like the stuff that is found in sea shells!
Thanks for your help my friends :hug:

shellac.jpg

don't sure of the English word, but nacre sheets...

they're self adhesive, look like those papers... hum. when you buy stickers for kids, around the sticker that's a paper printed, it's kinda like that.

I know "It's so easy" has some, just like NFU-Oh. and I think Artistic nails (dunno if they do retail)

i know for sure susan aka angel fingers knows where to get this stuff pm her hunny xx

Thanyou for replying it is good to know it comes in sheet (I was going to start smashing shells up)
I will have to find a supplier xx

i know for sure susan aka angel fingers knows where to get this stuff pm her hunny xx

Thanks hun I will go and annoy her now !!! hee hee

Oh, those are hot! I think it's (rainbow?) foil that's in them :)

I love these nail but I cannot find any information on the shell like product that has been used ! I Please do any of you guys know what it is and if so where I can purchase it :)
I think it looks like the stuff that is found in sea shells!
Thanks for your help my friends :hug:

View attachment 6085

Hiya jo, you can get shells already crushed in loads of different colours from NSI. All you do is take a bead of clear powder and dip in the shells an either sculpt or apply to tips as normal.
If you click on my signature i have a step by step on my site.
HTH:hug:

Latest posts

Back