Shellac advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley865

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a hairdresser but have always been interested in venturing out in the nail side of things for my salon. I've searched and searched on the forum but can't anything - so sorry if I'm repeating a question here!

What are the costs involved in learning shellac? Including a manicure pedicure course too.

Where can I train in Essex/London?

And what are the costs of all the nail varnishes and equiptment I will need.

I would like to learn rockstar - do I need a separate course for this??

Many thanks for your help
x

Hi everyone, I'm a hairdresser but have always been interested in venturing out in the nail side of things for my salon. I've searched and searched on the forum but can't anything - so sorry if I'm repeating a question here!

What are the costs involved in learning shellac? Including a manicure pedicure course too.

Where can I train in Essex/London?

And what are the costs of all the nail varnishes and equiptment I will need.

I would like to learn rockstar - do I need a separate course for this?? You really don't need a separate course for Rockstar but it is included on further courses. Costs etc will be discussed on the phone and you have a great educator near to you. X

Many thanks for your help
x

One simple answer. Ring Sweet Squared, the home of CND in the UK, and ask them. Lots of peeps at the end of the phone just waiting to answer all your questions and invite you to be part of the CND family.
Ring 0845-210-6060

Once you learn how to do Shellac .. rockstar is easy .. Get your basics first.

Latest posts

Back