Shellac and fluff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regina Blitz

never heard of it? I do live under a stone though so not surprised..:lol:
i'm intrigued now as was about to order240 hands-down pads for £15 but they shed fibres too?

regina blitz it is then!

I use Hands down Wipes, not hands down pads and fluff is a rare thing now, the only time i get fluff now is when i run out of towels and have to move onto the New Extra Fluffy ones that i keep for other things

never heard of it? I do live under a stone though so not surprised..:lol:
i'm intrigued now as was about to order240 hands-down pads for £15 but they shed fibres too?

regina blitz it is then!

It's such a shame as the hands down pads are an amazing idea but they do shed tons of long bits!

We use Plenty kitchen roll too. We cut them into squares and put them in a bowl and never get any bits :D

I have the worst fluff problem ever! Its the worst when I do gel nails. Like why!?

I use the hands down pads too. But I think I will try some soft landings as the lint drives me crazy from them! But I will need to learn to hold the pads in a way that doesn't affect my shellac. Or wear a glove.

I think that I will def try the cut up kitchen roll too! I just really want nice smooth shellac.. Lump from fluff free!! 

That's the one... I got it from tesco 😃

Wilko's do a 3 pack really cheaply

Cut up Paper Waxing strips are fab!

Latest posts

Back