Shellac base coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were only selling one per customer and they still ran out so quickly :( Hopefully there will be lots more soon!

There will be more next week.

There were several people who placed large quantity orders last night on the web. We cancelled these orders in an attempt to spread the amount out to as many people as possible (and to prevent eBaying). FWIW, we shut down accounts we can realistically confirm are reselling on eBay. In fact, after a multiple month "sting", I just shut down multiple accounts yesterday that were suspected of selling out a combined £20k per month on eBay.

Our dedication to the professional is true and absolute. Now we just need more Base Coat!

I bloody well missed it, ha ha story of my life just missing out, anyway i am not gonna cry about it. i have the smallest smidging left, then after that going to use brisa , just explain to client any probs come back. p.s i did have a look on ebay out curiosity thinking well if its 20- 25 pounds it wont matter this once, shellac base coat and top coat £80.00 quid and bidding isnt over. how is that fair the little monkeys. and who in there right mind is paying that .

the world has gone shellac crackers xxx

It's the Shellac Pandemic! 100 x worse than H1N1! :lol:

I bloody well missed it, ha ha story of my life just missing out, anyway i am not gonna cry about it. i have the smallest smidging left, then after that going to use brisa , just explain to client any probs come back. p.s i did have a look on ebay out curiosity thinking well if its 20- 25 pounds it wont matter this once, shellac base coat and top coat £80.00 quid and bidding isnt over. how is that fair the little monkeys. and who in there right mind is paying that .

the world has gone shellac crackers xxx

S2 are only selling one per customer so the fleabay seller must only have one to sell. LOTS of Shellac Base coat due in next week.

Last edited:
London sold out! I too gave my email details but had no message!! So when it comes in stck again will the greedy "unprofessionals" buy a stack more only to place on eBay I wonder? Leaves us small salons no hope really as can't be sat in front of laptop 24/7 checking! So frustrating!

As I said ... no one but no one is allowed more than one base coat!! Everything that can be done is being done to protect our true professionals. Realise it and give credit where it is due to S2 for putting the professional first; no one could be doing more than they are doing to be fair to all of their valued customers. LOTS of Shellac Base coat due in next week.

Last edited:
As I said ... no one but no one is allowed more than one base coat!! Everything that can be done is being done to protect our true professionals. Realise it and give credit where it is due to S2 for putting the professional first; no one could be doing more than they are doing to be fair to all of their valued customersLOTS of Shellac Base coat due in next week..

I wish they were doing this in the US. It's all over ebay and amazon. I saw a bottle of top coat going for $120 (not sure what that is in pounds). People are crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting impatient waiting for stock to come :Scared::D, I'm on the email list but I feel like a kid at xmas because I'm excited at the same time :eek::lol:

Forget base coat, im DESPERATE for Fedora, been patiently waiting since beginning of September!

Well I actually have come to adore the lighter colours ..

My nails grow so fast and strong with Shellac that when I wear the dark colours like Fedora (and I fortunatelly do still have a small amount left) the re-growth is very apparent and I don't like it showing. With the lighter colours the re-growth is not so apparent and not hard at all to go for a full 3 weeks before repolishing.

I have used this argument with many clients who have tried the lighter colours and are now quite happy with the lighter colours for longer wear. Try it.

Yes i agree with the regrowth with darker colours. Its just this time of year, with the party season, most of my clients want dark nails. I personally love Wildfire..I hope Fedora in stock before Christmas!

Its about to rain Fedora (and some of the other rarer colours). CND now have a new production line in full operation so they are now producing pretty staggering numbers. Shouldn't be too much longer till those units get to the distribution centre and then shipped out globally.

Thanks for the info and to Mrs Geek for the message.

It's official that I'm more excited about shellac than the hubs was about COD black ops hehe he lasted an hour before playing a different game hehe

Fedora fedora fedora, I am amazed at the amount of clients I am getting ringing wanting shellac ESP fedora this week I am on the lasts of my bottle so far this week I have done six ladies all wanting fedora, to make it go that bit further and be able to spread the fedora 'craze' a bit further I have been using red- baroness or hot-chiilis as my first coat colour and fedora ontop or fedoa first and then redbarro or chilli,,, it looks fantastic, and enables me to share the love ha ha.

Seriously my ladies are nearly coming to blows over fedora,, really hope it's in by next week or else I think going to have a problem ha ha .

Fedora fedora fedora, I am amazed at the amount of clients I am getting ringing wanting shellac ESP fedora this week I am on the lasts of my bottle so far this week I have done six ladies all wanting fedora, to make it go that bit further and be able to spread the fedora 'craze' a bit further I have been using red- baroness or hot-chiilis as my first coat colour and fedora ontop or fedoa first and then redbarro or chilli,,, it looks fantastic, and enables me to share the love ha ha.

Seriously my ladies are nearly coming to blows over fedora,, really hope it's in by next week or else I think going to have a problem ha ha .

Haha! I have the same problem with my clients! Everyday they ring 'is it in yet?' everyday I say 'no not today' I HAVE to have it by Christmas!

Than you Geek for your input, cannot wait for it to rain Fedora! :)

Latest posts

Back