Shellac bottle top snappped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyGillo

Reaction score
Hi I was screwing on the top of my bottle of Tropix and it just snapped in my hand? Its a new bottle first time ive used it has this happend to anyone else?

Do you mean the neck of the bottle has snapped? Or the brush has broken? It's never happened to me and is something I personally have not heard of before. But if you think there was a fault and the bottle hasn't been dropped then send it back to your supplier be replaced. Not quite sure how you will do that if the neck has snapped but I would give them a call and ask.

Do you mean the neck of the bottle has snapped? Or the brush has broken? It's never happened to me and is something I personally have not heard of before. But if you think there was a fault and the bottle hasn't been dropped then send it back to your supplier be replaced. Not quite sure how you will do that if the neck has snapped but I would give them a call and ask.

Hi it was the cap it just cracked in half. I have emailed S2 it will be hard to send back I could send a pic and just the cap maybe?

Could you have screwed it in too tight? Why not just ask them if they could send a replacement lid/brush?

Yes I've had this happen to my Blackpool. I didn't think I was too heavy handed. Mustn't know my own strength ha - hadn't even thought about asking if s2 have any spare lids - will give them a bell :) x

Could you have screwed it in too tight? Why not just ask them if they could send a replacement lid/brush?

Yes will do its a shame because its a new bottle I dont want the air to get into the bottle.

I had a bottle from ellisions that had leaked and no brush, I sent a picture as they asked for and had a new one sent out the next day, just put broken one in the bin xx

It happened to me also with a brand new bottle of Masquerade, first time used.

Ive had it happen and sweet squared replaced mine no problem

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back