Shellac/Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceri P

Reaction score
Can any one help. This has probably already been discussed, but I've just found out that CND have stopped producing the brisa lite product. I found it made the shellac last so much longer than just basic shellac. Does any one have suggestions for other products that can be used with shellac to extend the wear time like brisa lite does? Thanks

@noreenoconnor had some suggestions in a post a while back, I'm sure if you do a search you can find it xx

Hi Ceri :)

For a similar strength you can do 1 coat of shellac base coat , followed by 1 coat of Original Top Coat ( Gold label) , then 2 coats of colour and finish with a top coat of your choice.

You need to use the original top coat after the base coat because it's more smoothening and slightly thicker so will mimic brisa lite smoothing gel the best.

You can use any top coat to finish, I always use xpress 5 because I love the shine :)

You still need to soak these nails for 15 mins just like you would with Brisa Lite.

I've replaced Brisa with IZ GEL getting good results.

Hi Ceri :)

For a similar strength you can do 1 coat of shellac base coat , followed by 1 coat of Original Top Coat ( Gold label) , then 2 coats of colour and finish with a top coat of your choice.

You need to use the original top coat after the base coat because it's more smoothening and slightly thicker so will mimic brisa lite smoothing gel the best.

You can use any top coat to finish, I always use xpress 5 because I love the shine :)

You still need to soak these nails for 15 mins just like you would with Brisa Lite.

Hi Noreen

Thats great will give it go. Many thanks for your feedback.

Ceri

I've replaced Brisa with IZ GEL getting good results.

Hi Jersey Jock

I've not heard of IZ GEL before. At which point of the manicure would you use it? Do you still use the shellac base and top coat?

Many thanks

Ceri

You can't buy IZ Gel unless,you have trained with calgel.

I use inkLondon Fortify Gel. It does exactly the same job and is soak off ☺

I use inkLondon Fortify Gel. It does exactly the same job and is soak off ☺
Do you use the shellac base coat then the fortify gel or do you use Ink Londons base coat?

Latest posts

Back