Quantcast

Shellac French colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

chixyorky

Reaction score
Hey geeks im finally being aloud to order shellac in and i cant tell which colours from the book are the best? I use opi at the mo and the french i use is alpine snow and passion so anything similar to that?? Also any other fav colours u would suggest aswel? Im aloud to order 12!

RN786

Reaction score
Cream Puff is your ultra bright white
Studio White is an off white
I use Clearly Pink (think top coat with a pink tint) gives nails a nice healthy glow, you can also use Beau and negligee :D

chixyorky

Reaction score
Thanks for that i thought the whites would be the opposite way round! Which would you say is ur most popular pink as can only order one. Which one is nice and natural looking??

Treacle44

Reaction score
I like negligee best for the pink but have recently bought Beau too.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I use Cream Puff for the white and either Strawberry Smoothie, Negligee or Romantique for the base.
I like to have all three as not every client wants the same look from a French.
Also, Romantique is great to go over S.Smoothie to lighten down the white tip. As I think Studio White is too pale.
x

chixyorky

Reaction score
Oh confused again now so many options!! I was going to go with beau for the pink and studio white ? Is that a good choice?

Treacle44

Reaction score
For a pretty much one size fits all combo, I'd go for cream puff (the whitest one) and negligee. They look fab together! X

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
I use Passion and Alpine Snow in my traditional OPI polishes and I went for Cream Puff and Negligee in Shellac. I think it's a nice combo.
Rhiannon x

Clare_11

Reaction score
Oh confused again now so many options!! I was going to go with beau for the pink and studio white ? Is that a good choice?
I would go studio white because it's not bright bright white but still noticeable and looks lovey. Will suit short and long nails for French manicure :). I use clearly pink and studio white. Clearly pink is very natural, I prefer this than pearly colours. Here's a pic, iPhone camera isn't the best sorry!

Attachments

chixyorky

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the advise and picture (gorgeous ring by the way!) think i will go for that combo x

Latest posts