Shellac 'handle'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac 'handle'

• Rubberized Grip

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • New smooth grip

Votes: 19 21.1%

• Total voters

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Do you prefer the 'old' style rubberized grip or the newer handle that is smooth?

The smooth for me. Please CND dont change them! lol

New smooth - less sticky and once again CND needed to create the bottles fast and the rubberized caps took longer to manufacture so it was another way to get the product to us more quickly!!

New for me!!!

Iv'e had 2 bottles that have leaked because of the tops not fitting on to the grooves...............keeps turning, won't tighten.:mad:

rubber dub dub for me ! the brushes seem better/bigger with these too ?

the new smooth ones hurt my little hands !

are the brushes inside smaller ? they seem to be

have i mentioned how much Rock Royalty ROCKS yet ?! mmm :Love:

xx

Does new lids mean no leaks!!?? I hope so. 2 bottles gone : (

here here!
New for me too!
Is there a ball bearing inside the shellac bottles ? - would it be an idea to have one so that when it is running out we could hear the click click as a reminder to reorder?

To be honest I dont care what Shellac comes in or what the bottles look like I just want the product :biggrin:

Yes there is a ball bearing in the bottle and although I appreciate the thread - it isn't going to change the fact that the new smooth lid replaces the rubberized cap. The new lid has also helped in the fact that it stays on tight where as I think the older version did work its way loose on occasion.:wink2:

Smooth for me!! The old ones work their way loose and tend to look a little grubby :irked:

Latest posts

Back