Quantcast

Shellac on Amazon for £xx.xx a bottle! (cheap)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm late to the game but that's a new one on me. I didn't know they could get away with it. I thought Amazon were legit only!

LilMissEmmylou

Reaction score
It seems the cheap one charges £4 something postage, the rest offer free postage and charge £xx whatever... it works out about the same :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PixieBeauty

Reaction score

cabby

Reaction score
I hate this at least if they are going to sell it, sell it for more than we can buy it lol x

Redduck

Reaction score
People still have to buy the lamp, the top coat, the base coat etc. Usually they don't and then they realise that to get a shellac manicure or pedicure that lasts they need to get it done properly.

If we offer the full shellac service then we've nothing to worry about and it can only show our clients that we're actually very good at what we do.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
No I totty agree I was just shocked at the price tbh!

I thought ur must be fake at the price...but was surprised it was in Amazon. I'd have guessed it was easier for S2 to contact Amazon about this than eBay (who I think they said they were trying to work with?)

Is Amazon the
new eBay then??

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yes, amazon is the new eBay. It isnt amazon selling it, it's someone via their marketplace. Lame.

SillyBilly

Reaction score
People still have to buy the lamp, the top coat, the base coat etc. Usually they don't and then they realise that to get a shellac manicure or pedicure that lasts they need to get it done properly.

If we offer the full shellac service then we've nothing to worry about and it can only show our clients that we're actually very good at what we do.
OR

They remain ignorant and blame the product. That is my worry.

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have ammended the title of this and edited out the prices you are talking about.
Sadly some people would read this thread and take that as an advert to go get their 'cheap' products at Amazon ! :eek:
We don't post trade prices on here so I don't think we should be posting these prices either.
Thanks folks!

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Thanks Izzi. I did wonder about that when I posted but thought others would see it on Amazon anyway. Tx

Latest posts