Shellac or Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleynails

Reaction score
I am just looking into starting my collection but wondering should I buy more shellac or vinylux? What do you find customers prefer?

Shellac. I never get asked for a file & polish

Shellac 😊

They both serve two different purposes I love them both :)

Both :) but more shellac, I do a lot of pedicures so they come in very handy and it's a bonus that they colour match to shellac so it's a win win :)

Felicity xx

I find clients prefer shellac

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I love Shellac it so amazing and is soo popular. I have clients tho that prefer vinylux as they take it off at home themselves it's also great as you know it dries in 8.5 minuets. Can be a good treatment when there is not enough time for shellac.

I love and use both equally. All my Shellac clients have now started getting Vinylux on their toes. My income has gone up dramatically as they would normally only have shellac on fingers and toes for holidays etc, but now they have shellac fingers and Vinylux toes every 2/3 weeks.

Thank you guys so much for replying, yeah I was thinking more shellac, I have been shopping about for deals pricing etc, where do you find the best place to buy from, I'm swaying toward Ellison but is Beverley beaute any good? Xx

Thank you guys so much for replying, yeah I was thinking more shellac, I have been shopping about for deals pricing etc, where do you find the best place to buy from, I'm swaying toward Ellison but is Beverley beaute any good? Xx

Ellisons and Sweet Squared are the only authorised distributors for Shellac and Vinylux in the UK. I personally wouldn't buy it from anywhere else.

Latest posts

Back