Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decided not to stay up so a bit anxious this morning. Really pleased I had a good night sleep and just ordered all the new products, excited is an understatement, looking forward to having a good play 😀😀 xx

I was going to wait a month, but you guys got me all excited, so just ordered them. Got a couple of hollographic glitters and foils that fellow geeks have recommended too. I am never going to get rich at this rate. Now counting the days to the next release. :)

I've just ordered the lot...not the Additives though as I'm hoping to compare them to the new Irresistible neon powders at ProBeauty x

Got up early this morning & ordered them all! Along with glitters foils & solar oil 😃😃

I know some one asked if the additives were glitters or pigments but I was wondering the ones that are pigments are they pigment effects or just pure pigment?

I've caved in too... Bought all but the green.x

I'm still going strong. Havent ordered them.................yet!!!

Steph xx

Went down to fingertips centre today and only bought tango passion! Will upload a pic for any who think its a plain boring purple - its beautiful it has specks of shimmer/glitter in it! My pic is awful I took it in the dark so you can see the light picking up on it.

Wanted the pink but it was too much like tutti fruitty for me so not that diff and just left it! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392217792.066978.jpg

Oooh pretties, I ordered this and the other one but then I'm almost out of tutti fruitti, so that's a plus :)

Oh and was def not impressed by the additives today!! Just not my thing.

Oooh pretties, I ordered this and the other one but then I'm almost out of tutti fruitti, so that's a plus :)

See I didnt have tutti fruity because Im mobile and dont want a huge range and thought awk tutti fruitty will always be there when I want it so not going to waste more money lol! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392218609.949147.jpgGot a better piccy! Nevermind the one beside it though ( pink bikini with cream puff )

So who's going to be the first to post swatch pics of the additives??
Dying to see what they look like!

So who's going to be the first to post swatch pics of the additives??
Dying to see what they look like!

Please Please do as I have not ordered yet due to the fact I can't decide so please post pics it will help xxx

Would like to add all the colours are in my basket but am waiting to see additives before I pay x

Just for anyone who can't decide between the CND paradise additives and Irresistible neon nail shadows.. After speaking to S2 I was told they are both completely different. xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392228839.292032.jpg

I bought them all

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392228856.941447.jpg

Buying the neons end of this month then that's it I'm spending a fortune all the time on nail stuff

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392229116.782087.jpg

From left to right;

Cream puff x2 & pink lotus pigment
Cream puff x2 & tropic sunrise pigment
Cream puff x2 & island heat pigment
Lush tropics x2 & sizzling sand glitter
Cerulean sea x2 & midnight tide pigment effect

So happy I got all the colours and additives after seeing the swatches. :)

Oh no! Now I want the additives!

Latest posts

Back