Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am!! Can't wait.. getting them all and additives.. Just can't help myself! 🙊

does anyone now if the additives are the pigment type or the glitter kind?

I think one is glitter and the rest are pigment, I saw it on FB but can't remember who's page x (don't quote me on it I may have got confused lol) x

I think one is glitter and the rest are pigment, I saw it on FB but can't remember who's page x (don't quote me on it I may have got confused lol) x

Yes it's on FingerNailFixer FB page and gives you names of the additives and 1 glitter 4 pigments x

Not worth staying up. Ive done it twice before and not received my order any earlier than when i phone up S2 at 9am. Love all the colours but im just not sure about another green :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

haha, I just read her status update. v glad to hear there is only one glitter....

oohft.... so the free thumbnail palette + spatula is the same one she designed +sells through la vaque... hope they have compensated her for basically wiping out all her sales then!

How much are these additives going to be priced at - I see on La Vaque that the thumb palette + mini spatula cost $22 together....if they truly are a free gift this set is going to be amazing value!

haha, I just read her status update. v glad to hear there is only one glitter....

oohft.... so the free thumbnail palette + spatula is the same one she designed +sells through la vaque... hope they have compensated her for basically wiping out all her sales then!

How much are these additives going to be priced at - I see on La Vaque that the thumb palette + mini spatula cost $22 together....if they truly are a free gift this set is going to be amazing value!

I know it's a great free gift but I can't find a price for additives but we will find out tomorrow !!!!

Me..... my first time staying up and I have been saving for these so I am going to treat myself to all of them as I can't get to pro beauty :biggrin:

This is the summer collection. CND have brought forward their releases to keep up with how 'fashion' runways work... so the spring collection was released in Jan, the summer collection is now released in in time for spring... and I expect we will get the fall colours sometime in early summer....
(you can already find pictures of the fall colours online)

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, with fashion you have the buyers picking out the looks, getting into the magazines and then trickling down to the high street stores in time for the customers to buy at appropriate season... nail colour just doesn't have to go through that process....

It's hard to know what to do in the salon, whether to keep the colour launches back and release at the appropriate time when I know my clients will be most excited about them (absolutely nobody cared about the open road collection in January, and they still aren't really ready for spring pastel colours). Or should we launch as soon as we can to keep up to date and be 'fashion forward' which in actual fact means by the time those colours are in fashion they are already old hat!

I have also seen on the CND facebook page they stated there would be a total of 20 colours released in 2014. With paradise and open road releases we've already had 12 and it's only feb!! There are 6 colours in the fall collection. So that leaves only two unknowns (probably the holiday limited editions is my guess)

Just saw the fall colours on-line.....I'm liking these :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me....It adds to the excitement. I HAVE to buy the lot! Love it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nope, I did it at Christmas for the duo, couldn't order for hours and then they stayed in stock for months.
I am thinking of getting them in the spring as I really doubt I'll be using them for a few months as lovely as they are.

Not in this lifetimes, mush wiser now and I will not be sitting up til stupid oclock to have the system crash repeatedly for hours then not allow my order through. Can you tell this has happend a lot?!

I will be getting up early and doing it then after getting some Zzzs in!

I have also seen on the CND facebook page they stated there would be a total of 20 colours released in 2014. With paradise and open road releases we've already had 12 and it's only feb!! There are 6 colours in the fall collection. So that leaves only two unknowns (probably the holiday limited editions is my guess)[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the Open Roas released in December....?

Wasn't the Open Roas released in December....?

yeah, they were mean't to be released on 1st Jan I think but it was brought forward at least in the UK to 4th December...so does that count or not??

Perhaps a US geek could let us know the situation as I'm 100% certain that CND Facebook is referring to the US.

yeah, they were mean't to be released on 1st Jan I think but it was brought forward at least in the UK to 4th December...so does that count or not??

Perhaps a US geek could let us know the situation as I'm 100% certain that CND Facebook is referring to the US.

Last year we were told 19 new colours and if you don't count the open road collection and the limited editions then that's how many we got....

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/208155-19-new-shellac-colours-2013-a-71.html#post2040767

It's messing with my budgeting for the year big time that we had a lot of releases at the back end of 2013 (charmed/intimates/open road/rubyritzduo = 16!!) another new collection release brought forward in 2014 and then seemingly only 8 colours for the whole rest of the year?? Maybe We'll start getting the 2015 releases at the end of 2014.

Having said that I had earmarked a wodge of money for a CND LED lamp this year and I'm pretty certain that is not coming so even with IBX and buying a smaller DD lamp i've got money in the kitty for new products/releases!

I will be ordering Wednesday morning. Either the website crashes or my orders get messed up/delayed when I order at midnight so i'll just wait until the 'queues' subside... in my experience you get your goodies at the same time if not earlier so no point pushing to the front!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392142445.192086.jpg
The thumb pallet in action!!

Worried I blow my budget tonight then they will have something else at the show! What does everyone think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to wait until the show. Its not long to wait really if you don't want to spend it tonight.

I don't know why they just didn't wait for the show to release them. But I bet there is a reason :)

Does anyone know if Ellisons are selling them tomorrow too? I stupidly waited up for the Ruby Ritz duo only to find Ellisons had it on sale the following morning!! I've asked them on their fb page but they are being rather vague.....

Woo they're on already!! Got mine! 😁😁 xx

Me too - very painless and I wasn't going to stay up. I just thought I'd have a little look and very glad I did.

Latest posts

Back