Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are so addicted to crafts...and when it involves shellac we're like vultures. It's brilliant :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab thanks! That's not as big as I expected :) is this the 18x25 ? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It sure is :) mind you, I have man hands :/ xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Couldn't resist getting the glitter out!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

These are lovely, are they just the cabochons sat on the ring blank without casings? xx

These look great, could you tell me what size they are please as I have the 18x13mm and I think i would like some bigger ones for variety,x

These are 25mm x 18mm
xx

These are lovely, are they just the cabochons sat on the ring blank without casings? xx

Yeah I just stuck them on with blu tack for the picture lol havent got round to getting any glue yet xx

Do you all use a ring blank on the back of the cabochon's or just stick them straight to the ring bases? Also do you all file the back of the cabochon before painting? :biggrin: xx

Use a ring blank, with a flat plate to stick the cabochon to. No need to file.
x

Use a ring blank, with a flat plate to stick the cabochon to. No need to file.
x

I don't suppose you could give me a link for the flat plates could you please ? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are my first attempts, I love them x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384806260669.jpg
    1384806260669.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 571
Has anyone thought about selling these on eBay? Xx

This is mine but I've yet to attach a ring base to it (they've not come in the post yet :irked:

Attachments

• ring stone.jpg
    ring stone.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 631
This is mine but I've yet to attach a ring base to it (they've not come in the post yet :irked:

Wow! I love it! What have you used? Xx

Yep, these will be fine x

They don't have silver in stock!!! lol

I am having a nightmare with PC's tonight haha

Would someone PLEASE be kind enough to send me a link for a 18x13mm or a 18x25mm SILVER ring setting please? lol. I'm looking for oval shape.

It's driving me potty now. I just want to start and make some haha xxx

I've received my glue, cabochons & done these. But I have no ring backs yet!!! 😁 x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384813687.528904.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384813699.328541.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384813716.645962.jpg

They don't have silver in stock!!! lol

I am having a nightmare with PC's tonight haha

Would someone PLEASE be kind enough to send me a link for a 18x13mm or a 18x25mm SILVER ring setting please? lol. I'm looking for oval shape.

It's driving me potty now. I just want to start and make some haha xxx

Hi. I don't know how to send a link but maybe if you search the seller I ordered mine from its decocraftsupplies on ebay. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back