Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think an fb group would be good for this thread? I'm just thinking, because it's a public site and as it's clearly a popular topic, we may be best off not giving away all our secrets re making them...or am I being daft (which is highly likely).

I'll start one up, if anyone wants to join, I'm Jo Furnues xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone else think an fb group would be good for this thread? I'm just thinking, because it's a public site and as it's clearly a popular topic, we may be best off not giving away all our secrets re making them...or am I being daft (which is highly likely).

Good idea ;)

Is there a way to access groups from an iPhone do you know??

I've no idea re SG groups, sorry hun. But on fb they come up on your menu. I've started one up, it's a closed group so people can req to join, but you can't see who's in it or what's posted unless you're a member xx

It's: Jewellery Geeks!

I've no idea re SG groups, sorry hun. But on fb they come up on your menu. I've started one up, it's a closed group so people can req to join, but you can't see who's in it or what's posted unless you're a member xx

It's: Jewellery Geeks!

What's the group called Jo? I've just inboxes you in fb x

Jewellery Geeks!

I don't think I get messages unless from friends, but you can search the group and I'll add you :) xx

Oh well that's me out as I don't have a personal FB :( x

Oh well that's me out as I don't have a personal FB :( x

Ah no! I don't mind one being on here, but I have no idea how to access groups from my phone either :( xx

Ah no! I don't mind one being on here, but I have no idea how to access groups from my phone either :( xx

Hey no worries, it's a long story as to why but totally for another time :)

xx

They sure are ;) x

Luckily I'm passing our local hobbycraft later (it's a good 30-40mins away!) so I'm going to stop off :)

Can I get the cabochons there too?

Has anyone tried with vinylux? Haven't got my shellac kit yet so thought I'd give it a go :)

I would join either/both groups.

I looked up the Facebook one but can't find it, any chance of a link? Not too sure about phones and groups on here though. x

Luckily I'm passing our local hobbycraft later (it's a good 30-40mins away!) so I'm going to stop off :)

Can I get the cabochons there too

Yep, in several sizes and shapes :) xx

I looked up the Facebook one but can't find it, any chance of a link? Not too sure about phones and groups on here though. x

I couldn't find it either

I've asked to join the jewellery geek group, my name is anna gordon ;-):)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you adding the ! to it? Xx

Are you adding the ! to it? Xx

I can't find it either and i've added the ! x

I've sent you a message, it should be in Others x

Id love to join the jewellery geek group but cant find it or Jo Furnues.
Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Id love to join the jewellery geek group but cant find it or Jo Furnues.
Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I found Jo by copying her name from here and pasting it into the search, It didn't work with the Group though :sad: x

Still can't find the group x

I'm baffled! 8 of you have found it, I don't know why it wouldn't show up. I'll check my settings when I get home from school run, sorry peeps xx

Latest posts

Back