Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I've done glitter I've done 1x base coat then glitter then top coat then another layer of glitter then colour and top coat. I found one layer of glitter wasn't enough. I haven't took the shine off just quick wipe with d sperse and good to go :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hun
have you tried using mylar or does it stick out too much? xx

Thanks hun
have you tried using mylar or does it stick out too much? xx

I'm not sure what Mylar is if I'm honest! Lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I am getting SO impatient! I've had my cabochons for about a fortnight, but the rings I ordered on Friday still haven't arrived :( I'm not known for my patience raaaahhhhh!!! Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I am getting SO impatient! I've had my cabochons for about a fortnight, but the rings I ordered on Friday still haven't arrived :( I'm not known for my patience raaaahhhhh!!! Xx

Tell me about it! I have had my ring bases for about 2 Weeks & no cabochons! So frustrating as I cant even start them or play around with designs :( x

Tell me about it! I have had my ring bases for about 2 Weeks & no cabochons! So frustrating as I cant even start them or play around with designs :( x

You guys need to do a little swopsies! :)

Has anyone been wearing them for a while? Just wondered if they chip at all? I'm worried I'd make some, sell them and then they wouldn't last? I have ordered the rings with 8mm pad to glue 18mm x 25mm stone too? Will that work?
Also has anyone got a good link to a ring display? x

So... Here are my first four babies (as they will henceforth be known).

I balanced them on the pebbles of the fireplace in my salon. I'm quite the visionary ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384899612.853580.jpg

I balanced them on the pebbles of the fireplace in my salon. I'm quite the visionary ;)

View attachment 48412

Love them xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 48412

Gorgeous! Are these the hobbycraft ring settings?

Gorgeous Mrs Bod! How much are you charging for these?

Oh my gosh I love those! Girls how much do you charge for them? Xxxx

View attachment 48412

These are the ring settings I've ordered :) xxx

Gorgeous Mrs Bod! How much are you charging for these?

I've factored in tissue paper and a lil organza bag and I've priced these at £9.50 :)

Really wanted to keep them under £10 to capture the Secret Santa market ;) xx

They sure are ;) x

How much were they in hobby craft? Bet I've been ripped off on ebay lol! Are they the 25x18mm? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Whilst the hubby was watching football I was busy beavering away!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384935253.153713.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384935262.536356.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384935271.937392.jpg

Latest posts

Back