Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love these!!

I buy my rings from ebay or etsy and there's different ways of making them, either by adding the shellac etc and then a cabochon or by using l&p or hard gel... Trial and error and depends on look

Here few I've done

These are amazing! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone :)

Just bought some bits of eBay to give these a go, such a fab idea!! Thanks!!

What did you search on
eBay?

I love doing rings to match my nails they r so easy & cheap. I had so much nail art stuff that i didnt use so i bought cabochon clear glass stones & played. Im addicted now.
Ive even done necklaces for my nieces.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384044057567.jpg
    1384044057567.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,983
  • 1384044145933.jpg
    1384044145933.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,974
  • 1384044202420.jpg
    1384044202420.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 2,097
  • 1384044300984.jpg
    1384044300984.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,915
I love doing rings to match my nails they r so easy & cheap. I had so much nail art stuff that i didnt use so i bought cabochon clear glass stones & played. Im addicted now.
Ive even done necklaces for my nieces.

These look great! So do you do the design on the back then glue the ring base on? X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes i use a gel base coat on the glass first then stick gems, glitter etc on the tacky layer then if i want a deeper colour i paint the back of them over the glitter & gems, i finish off with a clear acrylic coat to seal it all in then add the ring base with clear acrylic. My clients have asked for brooches 2 but i havent made any yet.

Yes i use a gel base coat on the glass first then stick gems, glitter etc on the tacky layer then if i want a deeper colour i paint the back of them over the glitter & gems, i finish off with a clear acrylic coat to seal it all in then add the ring base with clear acrylic. My clients have asked for brooches 2 but i havent made any yet.

Thanks will have a go :) x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hun, I can feel some homemade Xmas pressies coming on lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have brought some also. I found 20 rings with the detail on the side for £1.59 and some lovely bronze ones.

Cant wait for them to be delivered. Cant believe how cheap they are also.

Laura x

This may be a silly question, but can they be made with gel? If so, how would it be done? Just waiting on delivery now so excited!

[QUOTE=Nails
These sound great. Can you post the links to these please? X

If you read the posts above someone's already posted link :)

Latest posts

Back