Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dygy5yjy.jpg

Couple I made tonight
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love all of your rings!! Do you all stock premade ones or is every ring on request?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ring.... Necklace, earrings n bracelet, I'm slightly addicted :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387037972.389849.jpg

Thanks, off eBay, seller called martinapojones , soz can't link from my phone

Shazapoppy, I got them from Ebay but she also has an online shop. The prices are very similar but after my first order arrived she gave me a 10% discount code to use at the online shop, so that works out very slightly cheaper. Her service is amazing, very fast and the quality of the rings is lovely, silver plated too, the peacock one is 18 x 13mm.

THANKS FOR POSTING THE LINK CANT WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT . X

Ebay link:- glamglass-gifts on eBay
Online:- glass jewellery, personalised, Fingerprint, photo, gifts, craft supplies

Dee5, I stamp directly onto glass, painted the tail with nail polish, Shellac clearly pink to seal it all in & cure, seagrass glitter additive, limeade & cure, pretty poison & cure then top coat & cure. I've never used a base coat as I felt it was the same as doing the colour pops.

HTH
Karaxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much do you guys charge for the 18x13mm sizes? I think I may have gone a little low at £3.50!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387220197.879551.jpg

Emily x

I charge £6.50 and they've been selling well.

Karaxxx

MY favourite so far I think :)

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 414
How much do you guys charge for the 18x13mm sizes? I think I may have gone a little low at £3.50!
View attachment 50630

Emily x

I charge £3-4 for that size and I've sold loads of them. When I said £5 at first no one bought them and I dint want to be left with all those rings so I sold them cheaper xx

I can't seem to get into the Facebook page that was mentioned earlier in the post can I be added please. Sherryll Campbell

Thanks

Ok so maybe £3.50 is ok. These are a little different so maybe £4.50? I've ordered larger sizes too so it gives me room to price up with size.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387320157.652098.jpg

Emily x

How did you do the 1D ring?

Jemima :)

It was a Water decal that I used in the ring x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could you do these with vinylux?

Simple answer yes, I've been using Vinylux for a while and you can embed glitter, decals etc. I've had no issues with breakdown or the cabochons falling off.

Karaxxx

Waterpark with denim Geode

Attachments

• K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 445

Latest posts

Back