Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some I've done recently. The teal set is a client order. Red set is for my little man's teacher and the pink for the TA. Getting the cab into the ring base (red oval) was fun! It didn't want to go in. The green heart is for my best friend to match a set of nails she adored in the summer and the blue heart is mine, my little man chose the colour.

Need to make a set for my daughter's teacher and TA yet. They are having teal and lilac.

Hey what's size are your hearts?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386706812.258147.jpg
Custom ring to match my clients nails, she has now ordered a necklace to :)

I wasn't how well they'd sell so I only bought 5 to make up, I sold one the first night I finished them and another 2 the next night (all for £5). So I've order 5 more, slightly bigger ones, feeling that this couldn't go on forever! but already sold 2 of those and have commissions for 2 more!! I've now taken the plunge and order 15, so fully expect my little adventure it to end there LOL

Karaxxx

I sold another 2 tonight for £3 each they was just small basic ones. And the lady said she would buy more next time so I think they might be an on going thing.

Here are some I've done recently. The teal set is a client order. Red set is for my little man's teacher and the pink for the TA. Getting the cab into the ring base (red oval) was fun! It didn't want to go in. The green heart is for my best friend to match a set of nails she adored in the summer and the blue heart is mine, my little man chose the colour.

Need to make a set for my daughter's teacher and TA yet. They are having teal and lilac.

These are fab. The ones I got was 18mm x 13mm oval and them to small so I've bough bigger ones :) xxx

A few I've made.... The leopard one is black n silver but I used neon pigments so it's glows in uv light. Do they still have raves lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386713784.961054.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386713814.732661.jpg

The Betty boop has Mylar in but doesn't show on piccie

This is a commission for a lady's daughter, she gave me the brief of "she loves peacocks and green" think I did ok LOL

Its my absolute favourite to date :)

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 491
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386792377.557808.jpg my first attempt tonight! LOVE THEM!! Am addicted already 😋

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386793861.435725.jpg a couple more slightly smaller ones 😋 xx

This is a commission for a lady's daughter, she gave me the brief of "she loves peacocks and green" think I did ok LOL

Its my absolute favourite to date :)

Oh this is so lovely, I love your ring setting as well just what im.looking for would you mind posting a link for purchasing these and what size are they.xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love the hearts where did you get them and the ring settings if you don't mind me asking xx

Are ye putting a base coat on? And when doing glitter what are you doing it on? Like the tacky layer or???? I've tried it on a different thing altogether and it looks ok for a omg wonder if this idea would work kinda thing. I didn't use a base coat. Just applied top coat poured glitter in then cured then shook excess off but when I went to put the colour over it kinda shrank back even before I cured if that makes sense????

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Shazapoppy, I got them from Ebay but she also has an online shop. The prices are very similar but after my first order arrived she gave me a 10% discount code to use at the online shop, so that works out very slightly cheaper. Her service is amazing, very fast and the quality of the rings is lovely, silver plated too, the peacock one is 18 x 13mm.

Ebay link:- glamglass-gifts on eBay
Online:- glass jewellery, personalised, Fingerprint, photo, gifts, craft supplies

Dee5, I stamp directly onto glass, painted the tail with nail polish, Shellac clearly pink to seal it all in & cure, seagrass glitter additive, limeade & cure, pretty poison & cure then top coat & cure. I've never used a base coat as I felt it was the same as doing the colour pops.

HTH
Karaxxx

Last edited:
A little bit in love with these! Hoping they'll prove popular with Cath Kidston fans! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386855602.002040.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386858144.591865.jpg this is my first try. I'm not sure!!

My snowflakes on ice!
picture.php

Latest posts

Back