Shellac Ruby Ritz/Tinsel Toast or rockstars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
ok I was just about to place an order for the new shellac colours as I have been off work for a hand operation and want to get them all ready for when Im back on 5th November. I do alot of Rockstar nails and I charge £3 extra for this.

I was undecided whether I should order the Ltd Edt Ruby Ritz/Tinsel Toast as although I would like glitter straight out of the pot most of my clients dont tend to go for the gold colour as so I feel that it might be wasted. But with christmas coming up would it be more popular.

What are other people finding, are these 2 colours popular and is it money wells spent or shall i just stick to the normal rockstars that I can already produce using the glitter.

Would like other people thoughts please.

Many thanks in advance :p

I love them. I have had clients choose both the red and gold already and its only October!

Nearer Christmas I expect them to be very popular and much quicker than the whole glitter malarkey :)

xx

I feel the same about having the gold so have layered the gold to make it more wearable for my ladies.

I'm glad I got it, I picked up a couple of sets and think I'll definitely use it. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351168814.809533.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351168814.809533.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 7,609
I love both of them!!! I'm also seeing a demand in clients wanting gold, it's blingtastic layered over any shellac colour and definitely gives nails the wow factor :D xx

I'm not a gold person, definitely silver, but it's beautiful.

My mum had it on over tropix and yellow additive. Stunning - and definitely wearable during Summer, never mind Christmas :D

ive got them and have to say the ruby ritz isnt like having rockstars its a completely different effect, its like red with a hint of glitter. the tinsel toast i am not sure of on its own, however as said looks great layered over other colours or my favourite is to do another colour over the top of it and carve the design out. looks stunning xx

i just ordered some more from S2 as Ellisons is completely sold out and when i called they said the won't be getting any more....this duo is really popular now so come christmas its going to be even more popular :D...i wish these colours would stay part of the collection :(

I ordered another two sets from S2 yesterday and had them delivered yeahhhhhhhhhh

These are my toes with Tinsel Toast as base color and leopard print in Ruby Ritz and Black Pool.

I personally like the glitter in RR and TT because it's finer, when applying regular glitter to Shellac I get that pixelated look...which I don't like! I just need to buy a finer glitter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 5,150
Thank you for all your replys. I think I will have to buy it now so great advice as always x

Latest posts

Back