Shellac touch up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a client coming tonight who has 2/3 free edge's that have chipped/beginning to peel she is ok about it and said would have left them till she gets her reshellac done but is going out at weekend - so would you soak off and do each nail again or would you touch up the white if poss and re top coat ? I have alreaded started a thread about how/why this may have happened so just need a quick answer to this please :lol:

Soak off and re-do ;)

Hi guys,
I have a client coming tonight who has 2/3 free edge's that have chipped/beginning to peel she is ok about it and said would have left them till she gets her reshellac done but is going out at weekend - so would you soak off and do each nail again or would you touch up the white if poss and re top coat ? I have alreaded started a thread about how/why this may have happened so just need a quick answer to this please :lol:

No touch up's girl :wink2:
If the client want great nails to go to the party.... i give her a new set.

When did you apply it? If it's more than a week ago I would re-do.

I did it 1 week ago exactly, she said they were beginning to go at the weekend so only about 3/4 days after, i've just had her friend back for a re shellac after 3 weeks and they still looked fab.

I will soak off and re do thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back