Shellac - Tropix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonbeam

Reaction score
Hi Geeks..

I went to Olympia on Sunday and really enjoyed the day and was one of the lucky one who get a fab deal with S2 :biggrin:

I also purchased several other shellac colours what are lovely - I wanted to asked about the Tropix colour, this one seems to be very thin compared to my other colours is this normal?

thanks...

You need to really shake shake tropix to mix the pigments but it is normal for it to come out slightly sheerer than the others, as long as you do your layers thin enough you can apply 3 coats if you want complete solid colour
Jen xxx

that is great thanks - I will shake shake shake.... :lol: xxx

I just bought the tropix coour the other day to add to my collection and used it on my client.... I also found it really thin so i did 3 coats too and in 2 days one nail had complety peeled off and then a few more did the next day.:?: does anyone know why this might of happend :sad:

The easyst thing to help you find what went wrong is if you tell us
What wear the steps you did throguh your treatment ,
and what products , make of light , prep treatments did you use ?

The easyst thing to help you find what went wrong is if you tell us
What wear the steps you did throguh your treatment ,
and what products , make of light , prep treatments did you use ?

The OP wasn't asking for anything to do with application, she's asking if it's normal for tropix to be so sheer. steps and everything have nothing to do with a color like tropix.

To the OP yes it's normal for tropix to be slightly sheer, make sure you shake well and you could apply 3 thin coats if you want :hug:

I just bought the tropix coour the other day to add to my collection and used it on my client.... I also found it really thin so i did 3 coats too and in 2 days one nail had complety peeled off and then a few more did the next day.:?: does anyone know why this might of happend :sad:

The OP wasn't asking for anything to do with application, she's asking if it's normal for tropix to be so sheer. steps and everything have nothing to do with a color like tropix.

To the OP yes it's normal for tropix to be slightly sheer, make sure you shake well and you could apply 3 thin coats if you want :hug:
The OP's question had already been answered last year . ..... AND then lozz asked a question .......... clearly after doing a serch for "tropix " and having this old thread come up and brining it back to life .

Latest posts

Back