Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peeps - we are being overrun so please bear with us!

Just treated my self to some shellac!! :D

:O wish it was cheaper and wish i had gone to the event! :( But im soo excited to care!!! :D x

I was worried cnd would run dry out of it!! so i made sure i called them dead on 9! lol! x

Hope everyone enjoys it!! xx

hope this helps someone...its not all the colours but the ones i have...click it twice to make super size

Attachments

• shellac.jpg
    shellac.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 111
These really do give a mirror like finish on the nail once the topgloss is applied...i have never seen shine like it.

Im waiting patiently to go live on sweet squared. Honest! :D I keep refreshing the page but no luck yet.
I need to check out the prices first to see if i can afford to add the kit or just a few colours to my normal monthly order this month. I would be gutted if i waited half an hour on the phone to only find out i couldn't afford to add it. :sad: Oh i wish i had banked more pennies this month!

hope this helps someone...its not all the colours but the ones i have...click it twice to make super size
Stunning colours! Thanks for posting Bagpuss :hug: x

Meet the Colors - CND

click on the color and the bottle comes to the front...the bottle color is exactly the same shade as the Shellac...great for showing clients

SHELLAC IS NOW LIVE!! On the S2 website. :D

I was shaking just placing my order trying to rush it before it sells out! lol

I couldn't afford the small salon rack this month but managed to order 4 colours aswell as the top & base and the other bits and pieces needed to go with it. I can't wait i feel so excited!! :D I will get the salon rack next month if in stock still by then.

What are we charging for Shellac? Any ideas? (I have done a search but can't find anything - so if anyone can point me in the right direction?)

Thanks

What are we charging for Shellac? Any ideas? (I have done a search but can't find anything - so if anyone can point me in the right direction?)

Thanks

If you contact Samantha (aka Mrs Geek) by email she has a spreadsheet of stats and what we should be charging depending on what salon situation we are in (I think LOL)

19 minutes for me! its like waiting for the school bell to ring at the end of school!!

I ordered mine online - all done and dusted in 2 minutes xxx

Thanks
I shall be charging 20.00 € for a Shellac basic manicure and adding 5.00 € to my rebalance price.

I'm mobile and I'll be charging £25 for a Shellac basic manicure and £30 for a basic pedicure.

I'm being really thick.... i'm ordering online, I have filled my basket, but I can't see the new lamp to add on? I know it is stuck elsewhere, but is it there on the website to price up and see? Am I missing it? Or shall I just use my Brisa lamp? ty x x

I'm being really thick.... i'm ordering online, I have filled my basket, but I can't see the new lamp to add on? I know it is stuck elsewhere, but is it there on the website to price up and see? Am I missing it? Or shall I just use my Brisa lamp? ty x x

Hi - I don't think the lamp is on there yet as i didnt see one either.

What type of lamp is it? Can the Brisa lamp be used with it?

X

I didn't see the lamp on there either. Im just going to use my brisa lamp for now, why fix if it isn't broken???;)

Hiya Will there be a special offer with the lamp like on the cnd.com website ??

Hi - I don't think the lamp is on there yet as i didnt see one either.

What type of lamp is it? Can the Brisa lamp be used with it?

X
Yes the brisa lamp can be used with shellac, the brisa and the new model are the same but the new model is more .. well, a newer model and is pedi friendly with a removeable tray.

There is a new lamp that will cure Shellac and Brisa, it will cure four fingers and a thumb together, rather than the usual 4 4 2 in the current brisa lamp. I just like the idea of doing a full hand. It irks me with gel to do the thumbs last, it feels like a very awkeard home run lol x x

Just had a look - the Shellac lamp has 4 x 9watt bulbs whereas the Brisa has only 3 - Maybe this will make a difference?

Latest posts

Back