Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Candy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wondering do you paint Shellac on a natural nail base or on a gel, Im a complete newbie and trying to find out if I should do a calgel course or do a shellac course and just apply to natural nails, any help advice would be so so greatly appreciate. Thank you:lol:

Thank you Fiona. Trying to find training up here for the Shellac, however Fingertips, Edinburgh dont offer it on their website, do you know where else I could try.

Many thanks

Ey up,

If you find Sweet Squared on the web (S2) they can point you in the right direction maybe. I know they have educators in England, I am not sure about Scotland, but I am sure they can help.

:)

Yip know S2, I will call them tomorrow, got my manicure and pedicure course done, minx training coming up and was going to do Calgel, but now wondering if I should hold off on the gels just now and go with Shellac instead.:confused:

I am sure the guys at Fingertips do Shellac Attack courses, call them and ask.

Hi There,

We will be offering Shellac Training in the very near future - We will be advising everyone by email hopefully in the next week or two.

If you would like to call us with your details on 0131 333 3180, we can get you added onto our mailing list so you will be notified immediatley when the dates become available.

HTH's :)

Latest posts

Back