Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentahair

Reaction score
I thought shellac was made by CND but I am learning there are loads of makes? Can someone please explain? I am looking for a mail tech for my salon and one of my questions is about products and ine girl has put blysky shellac? Thanks :confused:
Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

If you do a search of bluesky there are loads of threads.

Its not classed as a pro product on here but have heard it is now used in colleges to train with, has its msds and you can gain insurance using it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

CND Shellac is the original and genuine product and can only be purchased through sweet squared or ellisons. There is a lot of cheap imitations and blue sky is one of them. These are not professional products and anyone who is untrained and uninsured are allowed to purchase and use them xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

BlueSky isn't shellac. Shellac is made by CND. BlueSky is an alternative.

xProjectPrettyx

Shellac is a trademarked brand name owned by CND. Only they can claim to have or use Shellac.

All other brands are actually a gel polish or UV cured polish - many try and associate themselves with the CND branding 'shellac' because of the huge public following and demand that CND have created within the industry.

Any company that puts Shellac on their bottle or tries to pass their product off as shellac is actually a fraud and is breaching intellectual and copyright laws...

hth's

Thank you girlies, just as I thought xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back