Shiny top coat that won't stain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I do all the girls' nails in our shop.. But with all the hair colors that they do, their top coat usually gets stained. I'm currently using IBD gel top coat. I have tried just using a brush on nail glue as the top coat.. And it works. Doesn't stain AT ALL but it doesn't leave the nails as shiny. Any suggestions?

Tell them to wear gloves when using tint! Then they won't have any staining. A simple precaution to protect their skin and nails ... Pretty silly not to.

They do.. But for some reason when they shampoo their clients out, it stains their nails.

I will ask my friend who's a mobile hair dresser if she's had any probs with staining as she's never mentioned it to me and I use nsi glaze n go on her.

Shouldn't they still be wearing gloves to rinse out?? Sounds to me like they don't ... they must have rather weird coloured hands by now!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have never used gloves when rinsing out a color.. And never knew of anyone that did! Lol the rough gloves getting caught on my wet hair? Ouchhhhh

Latest posts

Back