Shocked at Shellac method in nail bar?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we have purchased all items from ellisons would we still be able to go on the register or does it have to be from s2?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

As I tell people frequently, Ellisons are a customer of S2. They are bound by what S2 put in place as criteria for sales. If you are buying everything you should have to perform Shellac services to the CND and S2 standard, then you should have no problem in proving that with recent invoices of pùrchase from Ellisons.

Ellisons are not running the Certification process, it will be S2 so you would be smart to also register with S2 as well to take advantage of the salon /business locator and the Certification process. Most people have accounts at both as Ellisons do not sell of the CND products as you probably know. HTH

Would we?? :green:

Mobile businesses can also be Shellac certified with the same criteria ... which is only if using ALL the Shellac products and protocols and equipment and with proof of purchase of same and from a legal source. No point in doing it any other way is there?

yay! how exciting! i'm only a customer with ellisons but will be sending off my information for an s2 account tomorrow :D

The sooner the better for Salon Certification! I am getting hacked off with supposed 'Shellac' providers giving duff information to the public near me. Here's the latest example, 'you can't have Shellac on short nails'.... Duh. Can't wait to brandish the certification on my website, my car, my leaflets and frankly anywhere else I can find to stick it.

Elaine x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back