Short ski jump nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Hiya guys my step mum wants me 2 do her nails tomorrow, as am still training i am very nervous as she has short 'Ski Jump' nails, as i have only used the nail trainer, my own nails and my mums (we both have good size nail beds) I am just after a bit of advice, i have done a search and found that a few people said to file the free edge right down, and to tilt the tip down (will be using natural tips) and fill in the gap with gel bonde but as i dont have any was just wondering what else i can do? :!:

Am feeling really nervous and hope i do ok with them, dont know if im running before i can walk so to speak:Scared: :Scared:

Really dont want to let her down and dont want to mess them up!! lol

Any help will be great :)

Thanx

Hannah xx

Im sure you will get some advice on what to do from other geeks that know what they are talking about more than me because im still practising but what i want to say is that you have to start the more challenging stuff somewhere and at least its on someone you know all my clients are my friends and family at the mo so i dont feel too much pressure.

might not be a good answer flower but i think you can only use a gel adhesive for this, as the other adhesives are too thin, you need the bulk, so that you can position the tip as you want. sorry that this aint been much help to you flowerpot

another way is to use product to adhere the tip to the nail plate, practice at it tho, as it can be quite tricky if you not used to doing it

Thanx for ur help G, I think what ill do is have a better look at them when she comes tmoz and maybe just try one nail and see how it looks, i have explained to her that i might find it difficult and she said thats fine, just dont wanna make a total cock up of her nails! lol xx

im sure youll be fine flowerpot - let us know how you get on

Latest posts

Back