Should I get Caci

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracymileham

Reaction score
Hi guys can you please let me know if its worth getting a Caci machine I trained in it years ago and would need refresher training but is it a big investment and worth it.... Please help thank you xxxx

Lots of geeks on here will have their own views. I know some swear by their Caci, and others use machines that they love but they're not Caci. I have just bought and trained with the Silhouette Dermalift after reading good feedback on here, and speaking to a friend with a very busy salon who has 2 Dermalift machines. Caci was never an option for me - the price was way too high, and now having done a big promo and sold several courses of facials, my machine is nearly paid for. A lot depends on your area - no-one round here knows what a Caci is, so the brand means nothing to my clients, but they trust that if I say this treatment is great, they'll give it a go! Hope that helps you some!

We have Caci Ultra in our salon and the results are amazing. I would say invest if you have a large client base and you are quite well established. x

'A' Lift is an amazing treatment and you can pay machine up. Will it make the boat go faster though?x

I love my CACI machine but bought a second hand one from a trusted seller. Would never be able to afford a brand new one xx

Same here!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

The BT Nano is worth finding out about and is a lot cheaper that their BT Platinum.

If not the Nano then would go with Silhouette as they have a great after sales service

Thanks for your lovely comments about Silhouette.

We also have a VAT free week this week in conjunction with BeautyUK :)

I personally love CACI and I can see results on myself. It is a huge investment and I believe even if you buy a second hand machine the training investment is quite pricey. The main thing when committing to any investment is making sure you have the support in training and ongoing customer support by your supplier. You will need to have an effective marketing plan in place to make sure once you are ready to go with the treatments you start recouping that investment. I see so often salons who really don't know how to market some of their treatment to effect. Good luck with whatever decision you make!

Latest posts

Back