Should I start a nail blog and what sort of things would you want to see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bless you ladies, feel free to comment or give me ideas!!

I have it saved into my reading list, it's lovely to read from a professional person! :) xx

I have it saved into my reading list, it's lovely to read from a professional person! :) xx

thank you, thats very kind of you!! if you have any ideas of what you would like me to write about let me know!! im very new to this blogging but not new to the industry!!

Hi souz. I'm loving your blogging, how about some simple nail art tips and tricks...good luck and keep up the amazing work you do for us all on here. :)

Hi souz. I'm loving your blogging, how about some simple nail art tips and tricks...good luck and keep up the amazing work you do for us all on here. :)

thank you for the lovely comment, i do appreciate it xx

whats the best way to get people to follow your blog? and how do i find blogs that other nail techs are writing?

thanks for the help anyone xx

whats the best way to get people to follow your blog? and how do i find blogs that other nail techs are writing?

thanks for the help anyone xx

Comment on other blogs & just google :) xx

1000 views in 2 weeks!! thanks to all that are following and reading xxx

I'm loving the blog xx

I'm loving the blog xx

thanks natlaw, im kinda winging it at the moment!!ive never really read blogs until now so not sure what i should be putting but if you love it im guessing im on the right lines!xxx

I'm really loving the blog too.

I love the tips you give and hearing about the clients. I think you are doing really well, I don't know what I'd put on a blog if I were to do one - nail art, hints and tips, client stories etc. Same as you.

What I'm really interested in is your tools and essentials kit. What tools do you do for cuticle work (currently obsessed with that!) and how do you do it? Tutorial video perhaps?

Have you found a way of doing something that works really well for you that is different to how you were taught? How you like your desk set up, does everything have a place? Retail shelves, how do you display?

Oh and any tips for a very bad nail biter? I need help! I bite and bite, cover them with Gelish, peel that off, put horrible tasting varnish off, eat it, forget to put it on etc etc May have to come to you one day so you can do my nails haha :lick:

This is all purely for me, I'm a nosey parker but interested in how/what other people do. x

I think it's great Souz :) I started a blog quite a while back, but still getting to grips a little on how it works and what content to put into it, I guess at the moment it working a little more like a website than a blog, I really need to look into how to get followers.

Anyway here's mine Artistic Nails Poole UK

I'm really loving the blog too.

I love the tips you give and hearing about the clients. I think you are doing really well, I don't know what I'd put on a blog if I were to do one - nail art, hints and tips, client stories etc. Same as you.

What I'm really interested in is your tools and essentials kit. What tools do you do for cuticle work (currently obsessed with that!) and how do you do it? Tutorial video perhaps?

Have you found a way of doing something that works really well for you that is different to how you were taught? How you like your desk set up, does everything have a place? Retail shelves, how do you display?

Oh and any tips for a very bad nail biter? I need help! I bite and bite, cover them with Gelish, peel that off, put horrible tasting varnish off, eat it, forget to put it on etc etc May have to come to you one day so you can do my nails haha :lick:

This is all purely for me, I'm a nosey parker but interested in how/what other people do. x

thanks claire, you have given me lots to think about!! I am in the process of looking for a video camera so that i can do videos as so much easier to explain things by showing them! so watch this space!

to be honest ive changed everything i do since i started 15 years ago but will think about hints and tips.

i was a nail biter for years and so was my mum, in fact thats how i got into nails!! starting having mine done 25 years ago!!!!!! but only broke the habit a few years ago...ill have a think and do an article on it...

thank you so much for all your input, i really appreciate it xxx

I think it's great Souz :) I started a blog quite a while back, but still getting to grips a little on how it works and what content to put into it, I guess at the moment it working a little more like a website than a blog, I really need to look into how to get followers.

ooh i will have to have a look at yours (when i figure out how to!!) am still getting to grips with how to use mine lol..i cant advise on how to get followers im afraid im not really sure how you go about it?? I havent looked at anyone elses blogs as i wanted mine to be all my own ideas and didnt want to copy others but i wll have a peek at yours!!

thanks claire, you have given me lots to think about!! I am in the process of looking for a video camera so that i can do videos as so much easier to explain things by showing them! so watch this space!

to be honest ive changed everything i do since i started 15 years ago but will think about hints and tips.

i was a nail biter for years and so was my mum, in fact thats how i got into nails!! starting having mine done 25 years ago!!!!!! but only broke the habit a few years ago...ill have a think and do an article on it...

thank you so much for all your input, i really appreciate it xxx

Hun, I don't want you to think I was pushing you and telling you what to do. Was just throwing ideas around as I was sitting typing a reply, sitting at my nail desk and waiting for my client who turned out to be a no-show.

As I looked around I kept think "Ohh....what about this" and "Ohh how about that..." Just things I'd like to read about, see etc

I think your blog is fantastic. It's actually bookmarked on my laptop at home. xx

Ooh, I took a look. I love a good blog, me. Fantastic nails!! I love the marble art and the Shellac additives ombre effect. Wow!

Keep up the good work hun. x

ooh i will have to have a look at yours (when i figure out how to!!) am still getting to grips with how to use mine lol..i cant advise on how to get followers im afraid im not really sure how you go about it?? I havent looked at anyone elses blogs as i wanted mine to be all my own ideas and didnt want to copy others but i wll have a peek at yours!!

When I looked on your blog Souz there was an option to follow the blog via email updates at the bottom right of your blog :) So it seems you have figured that out without knowing maybe hehe.

Ooh, I took a look. I love a good blog, me. Fantastic nails!! I love the marble art and the Shellac additives ombre effect. Wow!

Keep up the good work hun. x

Aww that's really kind Claire thankyou :hug:

I'm following. :0)

Hun, I don't want you to think I was pushing you and telling you what to do. Was just throwing ideas around as I was sitting typing a reply, sitting at my nail desk and waiting for my client who turned out to be a no-show.

As I looked around I kept think "Ohh....what about this" and "Ohh how about that..." Just things I'd like to read about, see etc

I think your blog is fantastic. It's actually bookmarked on my laptop at home. xx

hun your not pushing me at all, im loving the input....its easy for me to sit an type but i want to write about what people actually want so any ideas you have throw em at me!!xx

When I looked on your blog Souz there was an option to follow the blog via email updates at the bottom right of your blog :) So it seems you have figured that out without knowing maybe hehe.

Aww that's really kind Claire thankyou :hug:

arty rox...do you mean i am following blogs? i really need to sit and figure this blogging out!!xx

Latest posts

Back