Should I start a nail blog and what sort of things would you want to see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arty rox...do you mean i am following blogs? i really need to sit and figure this blogging out!!xx

Sorry hun what I meant was there is an option for viewers of your blog to follow you at the bottom right of your blog. :) Hope that makes more sense.

I think there are options for you to follow or recommend other blogs too, if you look on mine you can see I have a links box where I can add other websites or blogs, as there ones I like too and have used for inspiration or added links to articles from them to my own.

Last edited:
I think it's great Souz :) I started a blog quite a while back, but still getting to grips a little on how it works and what content to put into it, I guess at the moment it working a little more like a website than a blog, I really need to look into how to get followers.

Anyway here's mine Artistic Nails Poole UK

ooh had a look hun, its fab!! am loving all your nail art, you put me to shame!!I wish more of my clients would have...am definitely going to follow you!!xx

I'm still following and leaving comments x

i just cant believe it, its quite overwhelming in fact but since i posted late last night there have been another 300 viewing!! I really hope everyone is enjoying and thank you for all the support xxx

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog souz! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog souz! Xx

thank you nishi, it means alot to hear that from people as sometimes it can feel like you are just typing and talking to yourself lol xxx

Love the blog hon! But put more pictures in, if there's one things blog readers love it's LOTS and LOTS of pictures lol

Please take a look at mine if you get chance

NailsJedi

Also, I now have you added to my top sites ;-) xoxo
Samantha

ohh you've been busy on it Souz, It's looking great :) I've also added you to my link section on my Blog.

Happy Blogging! :D

Looking good Souz! I have followed you and everyone else in this thread that's posted a blog. I am in desperate need of some followers, I have not one :o:cry: so if you'd all be so kind to return the favour (mine's a more satirical nail blog) it would be greatly appreciated. Blogspot has done my nut in today (first day of blogging and I have somehow imported blogspot to Bloglovin, so please do tell me if you can't add me as i need to get it sorted. N is for Nails Thanking you in advance.

thank you everyone for your support and will try for more pics but im terrible at taking them!!i always think after someone has gone i didnt take a pic!! but will try....

those of you who have blogs i will try and follow when i get the hang of it, will get my son onto that later!!

yesterday i had a staggering 503 people visit!!!which blows me away to be honest!

Looking good Souz! I have followed you and everyone else in this thread that's posted a blog. I am in desperate need of some followers, I have not one :o:cry: so if you'd all be so kind to return the favour (mine's a more satirical nail blog) it would be greatly appreciated. Blogspot has done my nut in today (first day of blogging and I have somehow imported blogspot to Bloglovin, so please do tell me if you can't add me as i need to get it sorted. N is for Nails Thanking you in advance.

I've flippin followed you! :rolleyes:

I got my notification this morning of a new update and found myself laughing out loud reading your latest entry on 'Dave' :lol:

Blogs are the new facebook! I wrote one on my website introducing myself and that's the only one I've written I think. I may do a new entry explaining exactly what my products/services are with a focus on dispelling the myths or rumours. The first one to start with I think is Shellac!

Sorry god yes you have by email my bad! ;) x x x

ohh you've been busy on it Souz, It's looking great :) I've also added you to my link section on my Blog.

Happy Blogging! :D

thanks hun...how do i link others on mine???im usually good at these things but this blog!

Loving all the blogs girls! I hope to comment on posts later when I'm not waiting for the next client to walk through the door.

Reminds me of (and makes me miss) the days when I used to have my beauty blog a couple of years back. Not that I would know what to write now!!

thanks hun...how do i link others on mine???im usually good at these things but this blog!

Hmm I could tell you how to do it using blogspot but it might be different to wordpress that your using.

If you go into layout you should be able to add things called gadgets, these will enable you to add little boxes with things like links and your facebook page, subscriptions etc. I bet there's a how to use wordpress video on youtube somewhere that might help, or is there any other geeks on here that use wordpress that could help?

It might look something similar to this?

Attachments

• BLOG.jpg
    BLOG.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 55

I haven't used Wordpress for ages, but I think on your Reader there is a link to edit blogs that you follow and you type in the url for them. Maybe that could help?

Or maybe create a new page for links and link the blogs you follow in there?

added all the blogs to a post so if anyone else wants a mention let me know, all us geeks can help each other!

Well done on your blog its fantastic! I've began following you and cant wait to see you on my wordpress homepage with new posts to read. Feel free to take a look at mine...TheApprenticeBeautyBlogger | The Diary of a Beauty Apprentice
I'll admit I struggle at times to find inspiration to write about especially if work goes quite etc and I've found I run out of time to keep up with it 24/7 especially whilst being at college, doing extra courses and competing in the WorldSkillsCompetition haha!

Good luck and p.s a tip ive recently found is if you have twitter linked with your blog if you #bblogger then it connects you with far more people xx

thanks shelby, im glad you are liking it...to be honest ive tried not to keep writing as i think people will get bored of me lol and i dont know where i find the time either!! i will try and follow you but still working out how to do that!

Keep writing, keep writing! I don't get bored and love reading your blog, but then you know that ;)

Latest posts

Back