shouldn't life mean life!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey everyone hope you are all ok,
i was reading my local newspaper and couldnt help but rant on about the length of time people are sent to prison. for instance a guy had got 25 years for killing someone in cold blood and this same guy is the towns bully, i was mortified to see he only got 25 years. anyway i think when you kill someone, you know take there life, then your life should be taken back through the prison service. same with drug dealers getting 3 and a 1/2 years whats that about, thats just saying yeah you sold illegal drugs, but its ok cos your out soon to do it again.

What are your thoughts on this!!!!

yep it should
but also in an ideal world rapists and peodophiles should have their bits chewed off by a rabid dog

hey everyone hope you are all ok,
i was reading my local newspaper and couldnt help but rant on about the length of time people are sent to prison. for instance a guy had got 25 years for killing someone in cold blood and this same guy is the towns bully, i was mortified to see he only got 25 years. anyway i think when you kill someone, you know take there life, then your life should be taken back through the prison service. same with drug dealers getting 3 and a 1/2 years whats that about, thats just saying yeah you sold illegal drugs, but its ok cos your out soon to do it again.

What are your thoughts on this!!!!

too many human rights do gooders

Sorry guys but I dont really think this is the sort of topic to be discussed on here - it goes under the same heading as sex, drugs, rock and roll and religion etc.

Hope you understand, it could lead to very heated differences of opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back