"Show Tan" by Suntana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
So I was browsing suntana and noticed this new show tan! Has anyone tried it? I haven't seen much advertising for it considering it must be new?

So I was browsing suntana and noticed this new show tan! Has anyone tried it? I haven't seen much advertising for it considering it must be new?

I just recieved a bottle today in Encore Dark. I’ve put a patch on my arm to test it. It’s VERY brown not golden at all but I havent washed it off yet. So I’ll let you know when I do!

I just recieved a bottle today in Encore Dark. I’ve put a patch on my arm to test it. It’s VERY brown not golden at all but I havent washed it off yet. So I’ll let you know when I do!
I’d love to see it too. I use the V tan but the dark isn’t enough for a few of my clients

I’ve washed it off. It’s quite dark! I’m tanned naturally though so not sure if that makes a difference lol
It looks very nice though. I’m going to use my sister as a guinea pig on Thursday

I’d love to see it too. I use the V tan but the dark isn’t enough for a few of my clients
I asked Suntana what the difference was between the V and the show, with them both being violet based and they said none just in different bottles xx

They do both look the same when applied, that sort or ashy colour. That is so cheeky! What’s the point in that??

They do both look the same when applied, that sort or ashy colour. That is so cheeky! What’s the point in that??
I think its so if you are doing show tans the bottle makes it look more professional compared to the v range bottle. I think the dark show tan is only an 8% or a 10% i cant quite remember, it says on the bottle somewhere. People wanting show tans don't have a high % as they get a couple of coats and this helps with a better fade after the comp. Ive noticed if i tan myself with the v range, after a couple of days im the same colour as i would be from the original range xx

I think its so if you are doing show tans the bottle makes it look more professional compared to the v range bottle. I think the dark show tan is only an 8% or a 10% i cant quite remember, it says on the bottle somewhere. People wanting show tans don't have a high % as they get a couple of coats and this helps with a better fade after the comp. Ive noticed if i tan myself with the v range, after a couple of days im the same colour as i would be from the original range xx
I find the original range can be very orange on some skin tones, including my own but I haven’t had any issues with the V range yet

I find the original range can be very orange on some skin tones, including my own but I haven’t had any issues with the V range yet
It could just be my skin as i also find the fade off terrible on myself, but on clients it fades lovely. I still think its a nice colour on other people xx

It could just be my skin as i also find the fade off terrible on myself, but on clients it fades lovely. I still think its a nice colour on other people xx
I find the fade off from Suntanna not great. Clients weren’t keen on the original range and complained they found it very difficult to remove

Latest posts

Back