Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is 2 coats on the colour pops.
Personally I saw them one the pops on the louella belle Facebook page & thought they looked awful but thankfully saw somebody else who had painted 5 fingers a different colour & she said it was 3 coats no base colour & they looked lovely.
I didn't do nails yesterday, just waxing so have no clients pics yet. This is my one finger with 3 thin coats on. Hth

View attachment 76927

Thanks honey. I think the ur looks amazing on ur nail but I've seen them on pops and so not sure if I should get them, are they stunning in the flesh? Xxx

I think it's personal preference. I personally love them & they've had a huge response from my clients, only had working clients who choose neutral colours in so far who say they can't wait for Xmas to have abit of sparkle. Have 2 clients next week who want these for certain so will have more pictures then.
Louella belle is now vat free on a flash sale if that sways you. :)

I love it. For some reason it won't let me upload any more photos.

Did these two today with the new fall collection :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413838390.458859.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413838400.925850.jpg

Greed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 169
Hi guys I'm a gelish girl but would like to try acg after seeing some of the colours and feedback on here... Where do I buy? Is it in Sally's, Adels, or ellisons? Do they have any special offers etc?
Many thanks 😀

Hi guys I'm a gelish girl but would like to try acg after seeing some of the colours and feedback on here... Where do I buy? Is it in Sally's, Adels, or ellisons? Do they have any special offers etc?
Many thanks 😀

Louella belle & beauty express. :)
LB is cheaper & seem to do set offers which last 2 months currently nothing on ACG polishes very occasional vat free offers.
BE do vat free each month & sometimes 4 for 3 or free top coat when buying 3.
Might be a case of waiting & watching then jumping when offers are hot :)
Hth

When using the ACG glitters are they used on their own or with a colour underneath?

3f44d1a3607e0a0cbc8bcdd73f2f2f1c.jpg

e56dcf17a6dabd4bbb732232d0c24c17.jpg

free hand design

sorry to reply late :) enjoy your day

I think you may have been mistaken by the thread topic, this thread is for pictures of the brand Artistic colour Gloss :)
Love that red though from china glaze.
Kt

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416164483.252479.jpg
This pic does not do them justice but I am in love with this set I did for someone

I just got my holiday 2014 collection through today and wow are they thick!!! Has anyone else found this?

I haven't painted them on pops yet but I will tomorrow. I can't wait to see them on a nail xxx

I've noticed the gel is only thick if your concentrating on the glitter rather than gel if that makes sense. It's actually a nice constancy but because your looking so hard at placing the glitter evenly you can end up with too much gel.
Hth
I have found it does not adhere as well as normal gel polish so have now starting using a coat of the closest colour I have first, then applying the glitter colours.
Still love them but very phaffy to get a block glitter.

I've noticed the gel is only thick if your concentrating on the glitter rather than gel if that makes sense. It's actually a nice constancy but because your looking so hard at placing the glitter evenly you can end up with too much gel.
Hth
I have found it does not adhere as well as normal gel polish so have now starting using a coat of the closest colour I have first, then applying the glitter colours.

I haven't used them yet, just opened the bottle and they look really thick and heavy.

They aren't like glamorous, which I think has a lovely consistency. I'll try to actually use it soon and see what they are like to work with.

Loll try using a colour first, thanks for that tip :). Xxx

Hth

Ok so just used the polish on my toes and now I know exactly what u mean about it being thick with glitter but the gel is a nice consistency, it took me a while to click but deffo know what u mean.

I love these colours, especially now that I've used them 😊.

I will take ur advice and use a base colour though as it took me a while to get a solid colour with it.

What colours do u use as a base? Xxx

Latest posts

Back