Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I've only got 14 weeks left! It's gone so quickly. My bump is slowly growing but people still think I'm just fat. I say this from unfortunate experiences in the last week, not from personal feelings. I'm just glad my bump is small lol. X

This has got to be my favourite pic of Alfie! I love the look he's giving his Hanna! Haha this is me, my partner and my mother in law with our 2 boys at a wedding last week. I remember posting on this thread when I was pregnant and now he's 7 months old!!! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404471047448.jpg
    1404471047448.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 190
This has got to be my favourite pic of Alfie! I love the look he's giving his Hanna! Haha this is me, my partner and my mother in law with our 2 boys at a wedding last week. I remember posting on this thread when I was pregnant and now he's 7 months old!!! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha aww x

Im 32 weeks now and fed up lol. Heads down now so hopefully not much longer to wait lol x

Im 32 weeks now and fed up lol. Heads down now so hopefully not much longer to wait lol x

Hoping it will fly by for you :) make sure you have your hospital bag ready (don't be like me and be packing it whilst in labour haha) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404635810.759291.jpg this is my 32 week bump. Xx

Last edited:
Here's my Max at 2 months old :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404635816752.jpg
    1404635816752.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 136
I still feel huge tho lol xx

Haha carrying the baby is weighty. :)

Here's my Max at 2 months old :)

Aww bless he's so cute!
My Max is 5 months old today! It's flying by! He went to his first ever birthday party yesterday he loved it being around all the other children here he is at the party ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404649661.510981.jpg

oh love him! what a cutie pie! xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404655582.649791.jpg

This is my triplets at 2 months 😊 they were tiny but also came early . Was out and screaming 8 weeks early weighing 2 lb 15 , 3lb 5 and 4lb 4 . Can't believe they'll be three in March !!!

oh love them! wow super mum with triplets. xxx

View attachment 69700

This is my triplets at 2 months 😊 they were tiny but also came early . Was out and screaming 8 weeks early weighing 2 lb 15 , 3lb 5 and 4lb 4 . Can't believe they'll be three in March !!!

The cuteness is almost to much to bare!!

Gorgeous xx

Ahh I have my scan in less than 2 hours and I'm sooo nervous and panicky! Don't remember being like this with my daughter :/ help!x

Ahh I have my scan in less than 2 hours and I'm sooo nervous and panicky! Don't remember being like this with my daughter :/ help!x

I'm only very early but feel so much more nervous with this second one than I remember with my daughter too! Your scan will be fine and your feel it all become real!

Has anyone else experienced light headed ness and shakes especially my hands and legs, in early pregnancy? X

Good luck don't be nervous in sure everything will all be fine .
Let us all know how it goes x

I'm only very early but feel so much more nervous with this second one than I remember with my daughter too! Your scan will be fine and your feel it all become real!

Has anyone else experienced light headed ness and shakes especially my hands and legs, in early pregnancy? X

I had this and it was because my blood pressure was really low so were my iron levels. Maybe mention it at your next midwife/drs appointment and make sure your eating enough 😊

Hopefully will pass for you x

Latest posts

Back